You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Hello pandas
My name is Supreme Leader but most of you know me ig as Old Supreme Leader. I am announcing here that a new wave of police groups on Washington are attempting to bring Communism and unfair justice to Washington. Well today, that ends. Join the Washington State Militia and help us bring down the police and bring Capitalism and fair justice to the state we all love (as well as a bit of crime).
Application format to join as a new recruit:
IGN:
Steam URL:
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?:
Rate your driving out of 10:
Rate your PvP out of 10:
Rate your flying out of 10:
Why you want to join us:
There is a snitch, what do you do?:
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?:
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?:
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce, Smokey and Peppermint_bark can refer you)?:
IGN: MrDeeTee
Steam URL:
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: Yes
Rate your driving out of 10: 8/10
Rate your PvP out of 10: 8/10
Rate your flying out of 10: 3 blown up flyers in 2 days/10
Why you want to join us: Cos militia is a cool word
There is a snitch, what do you do?: Tell supreme so that he can ban them from group and discord
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: Go fuck shit upppp (within 50 meters)
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: Yeah that seems fair :P
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce and Smokey can refer you)?: I guess supreme kinda did
IGN: MrDeeTee
Steam URL:
Rate your driving out of 10: 8/10
Rate your PvP out of 10: 8/10
Rate your flying out of 10: 3 blown up flyers in 2 days/10
Why you want to join us: Cos militia is a cool word
There is a snitch, what do you do?: Tell supreme so that he can ban them from group and discord
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: Go fuck shit upppp (within 50 meters)
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: Yeah that seems fair :P
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce and Smokey can refer you)?: I guess supreme kinda did
Please provide your steam url and more info on why you want to join
Is this a criminal group?
Oh, well I would recommend denying DeeTee because he's a snitch and left BH to join the FBI.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrDeeTee/ and I want to join because I want to kidnap and the RPPD they have way to many signs rn and the ~ lines trigger me so i wanna raid em xd.
You have been accepted although you will be on close watch and take a snitch test due to reports of you snitching
IGN: Fluffyshark101
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fluffyshark101/
Rate your driving out of 10: 9
Rate your PvP out of 10: 8.5
Rate your flying out of 10: 9
Why you want to join us: Cuz cops are bad and Washington needs a military to rule over it and also its cool XD
There is a snitch, what do you do?: Tell higher-ups to ban his ass and take revenge on him
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: I go in with ma devils bane and go RATTATATATATATATATTAT DUSH DUSH DUSH DUSH DUSH.
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: Yes babe
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce, and Smokey can refer you)?: none XD I'm a lonely kid
IGN: Fluffyshark101
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fluffyshark101/
Rate your driving out of 10: 9
Rate your PvP out of 10: 8.5
Rate your flying out of 10: 9
Why you want to join us: Cuz cops are bad and Washington needs a military to rule over it and also its cool XD
There is a snitch, what do you do?: Tell higher-ups to ban his ass and take revenge on him
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: I go in with ma devils bane and go RATTATATATATATATATTAT DUSH DUSH DUSH DUSH DUSH.
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: Yes babe
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce, and Smokey can refer you)?: none XD I'm a lonely kid
Accepted. Accept steam friend request, discord invite and group invite

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!