Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Would you like the "Mafia" Role to be added to the RP Servers?

No, the abilities Mafia would have are too OP!
37%
Yes, this is a good addition to RP.
63%
By Matty
Lets fucking go.

I suggest them being able to assist in kidnaps also, and be able to pay off warrants.

+1

The outlaws officially support this.
Lets fucking go.

I suggest them being able to assist in kidnaps also, and be able to pay off warrants.

+1

The outlaws officially support this.
Then it's just absolutely overpowered.
By Matty
-1 Pretty fuckin useless, Just suck it up and use Kidnapper.
So robbing someone out of all their clothes and items is useless? What is useful to you? The FBI Xd?
By Brylyth
This.
Literally this. Kidnapper IS the beefed up bandit.
MattCobra liked this
By MattCobra
So robbing someone out of all their clothes and items is useless? What is useful to you? The FBI Xd?
Omg you’re so immature. How is the FBI relevant at all to this conversation? This whole idea is overpowered. What’s next? Bandits can /checkplayer? Raid cooldown is five minutes?

If you want all of somebody’s loot be a kidnapper

Massive -1
By wonslowcar
hit yes instead of no.
Instead of this, i suggest you have a role that can do everything a kidnapper and bandit can combined, but with longer cooldowns.
By Matty
Omg you’re so immature. How is the FBI relevant at all? This whole idea is overpowered. What’s next? Bandits can /checkplayer? Raid cooldown is five minutes?

If you want all of somebody’s loot be a kidnapper

Massive -1
1. The purpose of being a kidnapper is using the player to gain ransom, not to kill him, that is considered FailRP.
2. It was a fun little diss, don’t get mad because if that small comment. If you get any personal issues for saying that the FBI is useless feel free to Pm me and I’ll make sure it won’t happen again <3
3. Idea is overpowered? Such as warrants?
4. That would be good actually, thanks for the idea.

How is the FBI relevant at all? - Matt Cobra 2k18

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!