Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Would you like the "Mafia" Role to be added to the RP Servers?

No, the abilities Mafia would have are too OP!
37%
Yes, this is a good addition to RP.
63%
By RagnarosPower
Hello there Panda's,

Recently we were going through some suggestions that were given to the RP Administration team by our staff members / overall RP community, one suggestion that was given to us was the addition of a new Role, with the name of "Mafia". This would be the upgraded version of the Bandit role, such as how SWAT currently is for the police role. The main difference between the "Mafia" role and the bandit role would be the fact that those utilising the Mafia role would have the ability to rob a player for ALL their loot. Instead of only the player's visible weapons / backpack something of which the bandits at this moment can only request. Obviously the Mafia role would work the same as the bandits, meaning if you see a Mafia member robbing a player, then you can KoS him instantly, making it to where Mafia members can only attack in stealth. Please state your vote for this role addition in the Poll attached to this topic.

P.S. This role would be available for MVP+ members only, the same as SWAT.

P.P.S. This role would also have a different command (such as /mug) to give a clear difference between being robbed for your visible weapons / backpack or being mugged for all your items.

Kind regards,
Ragnaros.
ThatDerpyKid, masonbruce, Agent S and 1 others liked this
By The Duke II
Proper mafia don’t advertise themselves as mafia. They are discrete.
Going to have to vote no.
By TrippL
-1 not a big difference and can be confusing for new players (the robbing part). Mabye allow them to rob normally and be able to either buy or sell berries.
By DoomNick
I'm thinking that new bandit role is a good idea, but mafia is more of a group not a role. Good idea but needs a bit more work, in short needs better name .
-1 the entire idea is pretty useless
By Supreme Leader
I like this idea
+1
By pvt amar
+1 not bad. i suggest that mafia role be able to kidnap people too with a 2hr cooldow tomake it more realistic (mafia can kidnapp in real life too)
By TomatoChunks
+1
I still think there should be a role that can rob, kidnap, collect hits, and raid, but just have a longer cooldown. Or make a role that can assist in any criminal activities, but I think this is still a step in the right direction.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!