Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Would you like the "Mafia" Role to be added to the RP Servers?

No, the abilities Mafia would have are too OP!
37%
Yes, this is a good addition to RP.
63%
By Cookie
Hello there Panda's,

Recently we were going through some suggestions that were given to the RP Administration team by our staff members / overall RP community, one suggestion that was given to us was the addition of a new Role, with the name of "Mafia". This would be the upgraded version of the Bandit role, such as how SWAT currently is for the police role. The main difference between the "Mafia" role and the bandit role would be the fact that those utilising the Mafia role would have the ability to rob a player for ALL their loot. Instead of only the player's visible weapons / backpack something of which the bandits at this moment can only request. Obviously the Mafia role would work the same as the bandits, meaning if you see a Mafia member robbing a player, then you can KoS him instantly, making it to where Mafia members can only attack in stealth. Please state your vote for this role addition in the Poll attached to this topic.

P.S. This role would be available for MVP+ members only, the same as SWAT.

P.P.S. This role would also have a different command (such as /mug) to give a clear difference between being robbed for your visible weapons / backpack or being mugged for all your items.

Kind regards,
Ragnaros.
Imo this will just make a mess and confuse new players even further
By Kim Kat
+1 I really think this role should be like the upgraded version of bandit, like they should be able to kidnap as well personally as well as maybe have a higher rank like Mafia Leader or something that can basically be da ultimate bad guy but you gotta apply for it like you gotta apply for Chief Rcmp
By Cookie
Lets fucking go.

I suggest them being able to assist in kidnaps also, and be able to pay off warrants.

+1

The outlaws officially support this.
So you basicly want an op role so you can feel powerfull ?
By Brylyth
hit yes instead of no.
Instead of this, i suggest you have a role that can do everything a kidnapper and bandit can combined, but with longer cooldowns.
Than you'll get people role juggling.
You want to propose the idea that you can force a player to drop all their shit AND hold someone hostage AND only police can save them AND they need to /rescue.....
And after their /bullshit, they'll swap roles to kidnapper to dodge the cooldown. At the end of the day, they swap to (whatever class), do one /bullshit, and get off for the night, so that they can repeat the process in the morning.
Can someone change my vote, I accidentally voted yes on this terrible suggestion.
By Flopdup
yes for the original suggestion
but no for the ones that matty and bat kat suggested. horrible and you should feel very bad about it
Matty, xDreamLand, MattCobra and 2 others liked this
+1
This would balance things out compared to the /tickets and /warrants that happen frequently.
Would be hella fun to play this role, and make the police triggered
Long needed criminal buff that's been needing to happen for a while
Should be able to pay off warrants as well xd, tired of finding random cops to kill me lel
By Matty
yes for the original suggestion
but no for the ones that matty and bat kat suggested. horrible and you should feel very bad about it
ITS A GOOD IDEA FLOPPY
By xDreamLand
Eventho police is underrated atm (on #10) I still like the idea. Thinking of the person losing ALL the loot instead of just a bit would make it a bit OP maybe, but a good cooldown or maybe a longer warning timer (20sec) could be added anytime for fixing that problem.

But the questions is.. how does the mafia check if all the loot of the certain person is stolen? SWAT has a /checkplayer which will show all of the illegal items in the person’s inventory. How will mafia check this?

Oh. And if this addition gets added.. please add a max of 1/2 assisters then. I can see me getting robbed by 20 BH members for my coalition clothes & guns on me. :bored:

Ps. I clicked (by mistake) No instead of Yes :oops:
By TastyMelon
So basically Pay to Win. Only available to MVP+ and can rob for everything instead of only visible things... I have to vote no, I'm sorry

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!