You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Burnt
Name:kmsm73
Why you should pick me: i am good at flying have been air taxing for a while now.What make me different: I care about what i do and will put in full effort for everything i do.
I have 30 minutes in pvp but 47 hours in rp
Flying: I never ever lost a heli or plane spent 10000 on heli.
Driving: I get to my destenation never lost a vehical. Been driving ever since i started unturned.
Snitch: I would tell him man you gotta stop as a warning and, notifi leaders and tell them to keep it chill. Then the second time i will tell leaders then attempt to rob/hit.
I will do whatever for the police not to arrest him/her at make myself at risk more then them.
I will rob raid whatever i can do to make money. Like help people out like selling things. The leaders will get 20% of my profit at my store. Can be negotiated higher.

Signed by: Kmsm73
Application denied
Feel free to try again when you have sharpened your PvP skills, as well as your activity within RP.
Bring a name to yourself and we may reconsider.
By Burnt
Throw us your name: [KA-PVT] CoolSteve06
Your Rolemvpplusbandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?:well i have great ideas and im good at battle plans
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: Rp hours over 2days pvp over 2 days
What are your skills with flying:not so good if you want me to fly something teach me first
Driving Skills:8 out of 10 sometimes i lag
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do:well first i get info out of him then kill him
The Police have somehow found berries in the Main/Group Member Base! What do you do:pack up the berries then leave
How are you going to make us money: grow berries then sell them and raid bases then sell what i got from the raid
click paste and fill that in
Application denied the FBI have a criminal file on you and you're marked "not dangerous"
Sharpen up your PvP skills and we may reconsider as well as making yourself a bigger name in the criminal side of RP.
By Burnt
Throw us your name: PhantomPear
Your Role: Mechanic
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Cause im the PhantomPear and im gucci kek
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 538 RP 27 PVP
What are your skills with flying: 6/10
Driving Skills: 10/10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Tell The Higher Ups, And beat his booty to oblivion
The Police have somehow found berries in the Main/Group Member Base! What do you do: Grab them berries and book it bro (or defend if its noob cop)
How are you going to make us money: Help out overall in operations of the group
Application Denied
You are a former captain on break. For obvious reasons we do not trust this.
By Burnt
Throw us your name:jadavin
Your Role:bandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?:because I will be the best bandit you ever seen I will be the most wanted person ever
How many PVP and RP hours do you have:1week on rp and 4days pvp
What are your skills with flying:9/10
Driving Skills:8/10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do:get information and then kill them
The Police have somehow found berries in the Main/Group Member Base! What do you do:i will take the berries and go some were else
How are you going to make us money:rob ppl and tell them to give me money and grow berries
Application denied
We'd suggest upgrading your PvP skills as well as bringing a bigger name to yourself in the criminal side of RP.
By Burnt
Throw us your name: TheElectricMeatball
Your Role: Bandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Because I am a great criminal burnt knows this ;) I am pretty decent at pvp I can drive and fly without crashing I know what I’m doing.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: All together must be atleast 900+
What are your skills with flying: 8/10
Driving Skills:9/10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: I would let everyone know of the snitch before making him regret snitching..
The Police have somehow found berries in the Main/Group Member Base! What do you do: Alert group members that we have to move locations before a raid and or defend from the police raid at any cost.
How are you going to make us money: Raiding, Robbing anything and everything.
Application accepted
By Munni imur
Throw us your name: munni imur
Your Role: bandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: good aim i have a mic
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: cant count but many in diffrient accounts tho
What are your skills with flying: not very good
Driving Skills: almost perfect
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: get rid of the snitch
Throw us your name: [KA-PVT] CoolSteve06
Your Rolemvpplusbandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?:well i have great ideas and im good at battle plans
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: Rp hours over 2days pvp over 2 days
What are your skills with flying:not so good if you want me to fly something teach me first
Driving Skills:8 out of 10 sometimes i lag
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do:well first i get info out of him then kill him
The Police have somehow found berries in the Main/Group Member Base! What do you do:pack up the berries then leave
How are you going to make us money: grow berries then sell them and raid bases then sell what i got from the raid
click paste and fill that in
Application denied the FBI have a criminal file on you and you're marked "not dangerous"
Sharpen up your PvP skills and we may reconsider as well as making yourself a bigger name in the criminal side of RP.
Where can you see someone's "criminal file"?
By Tabol
Throw us your name:Tabol 5
Your Role:MVP Plus bandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: ive been playing pandahut for 2 yrs
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: overall about 200
What are your skills with flying: very good at flying
Driving Skills: decent at driving
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: tell the leaders
The Police have somehow found berries in the Main/Group Member Base! What do you do: say their mine and take one for the team
How are you going to make us money: robbing, raiding, killing and anything that needs to be done.
By Barry
Throw us your name: Gassern/Gassern#3775
Your Role: Hitman
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Uhm, i can kill everyone and i have stolen over 2mil bamboo from people
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 300rp and 700pvp
What are your skills with flying: Give me 2 sec and you are over the map, just give me a flying vehicle. Or i can drive in my stolen blimp.
Driving Skills: Im beast in driving, i promise i can drive every where without get any damage
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: First i say to staff that we have a snitcher and so i just kill him in unturned
The Police have somehow found berries in the Main/Group Member Base! What do you do: Shoot the police and call my group that it is a raid
How are you going to make us money: Stealing
By MattCobra
Throw us your name: Gassern/Gassern#3775
Your Role: Hitman
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Uhm, i can kill everyone and i have stolen over 2mil bamboo from people
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 300rp and 700pvp
What are your skills with flying: Give me 2 sec and you are over the map, just give me a flying vehicle. Or i can drive in my stolen blimp.
Driving Skills: Im beast in driving, i promise i can drive every where without get any damage
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: First i say to staff that we have a snitcher and so i just kill him in unturned
The Police have somehow found berries in the Main/Group Member Base! What do you do: Shoot the police and call my group that it is a raid
How are you going to make us money: Stealing
Declined

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!