You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mr AJ
Washington Grand Prix :party:

Today at State Of Washington [ PH 10], Racing Event " Washington Grand Prix" was hosted today
It was hosted at Kent Raceway ,
Thanks to Minister Of Safety - xRekt and Minister Of Defence - xDreamland for making things safe and secure
Many people took part in this Racing Event and Won a lots Bamboos
This Event will be hosted for 3 days
It's a Tournament btw
Today we Hosted 3 Official Races and here the winners
1st Race - Starwolf
2nd Race - AB Gaming
3rd Race - LIONXD360

1st Race

Left to right - xRekt , Starwolf and AB Gaming

2nd Race
Left to Right - xDreamland , AB Gaming and xRekt

3rd Race
Left to Right - xRekt , LIONXD360, and CEN

Many participated in this competition such as Mick, Cope, and much more members were there
Ministers of Info were not present at that time, So I had to record the Gameplay, But unfortunately, the system that I used to record gameplay and unturned didn't work well, The output video had a lot of hiccups :-( , so I didn't post it here
Join the race fellas and cash in Bamboos like never before :-)
#MakeWashingtonGreatAgain
By Mr AJ
Mini F1 Event
Me and Defence Minister xDreamland have decided to host the Biggest Event in Washington History, :party:
Its all About Racing
the 3 days tournament which we decided has now turned into a 2 days event where The Winner of this race will be declared as Washington Grand Prix Winner, We have already conducted the 1st Race Yesterday, Where Racers won up to 10K Bamboos :bamboo:
But this race is way different from the first one
5 Racers, 2rounds, around the map
For further info about this event check this link - https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... 05#p148705
By Mr AJ
Washington Grand Prix :-D

what an amazing event we hosted yesterday :laugh:
Me as well as the Ministers who were with me ( xDreamland & xR3kt), We never thought this event would go this far
At the Begining, We faced many issues like people destroying cars, Heli and damaging a lot of stuff that was related to the race, The ones who did all these kind of mischievous activities were BH Members, Fortunately the Mod was there during this event, Hence one of the members of BH got Perma Ban for kos and vandalism , After the Mod & BH drama got over, We Started our show .
Thanks to xDreamland for buying the formula 1 cars and other race stuffs , Thanks to Anarchy Machine, He was a mechanic at that time so Whenever things went wrong, He helped us by repairing the tires and buying new racecars whenever a car got destroyed, Thanks to xR3kt For taking control of the situation and helped people to be safe and he protected Racecars from Robbery and from other issues .
Many people joined this event
5 Racers who took part in the Race
1) ActuallyGio
2)AnarchyMachine
3)Lawyer
4)Wolfired
5)ThatRandomGuy

The Race's Outcome was shocking tbh
ActuallyGio and Wolfired got their car wrecked during the race and they got lagged
During the Race, Idk How the heck this thing happened, AnarchyMachine RAN OVER Lawyer during the race LMAO , idk whether Lawyer jumped out of the car during the race or .... XD

ThatRandomGuy won the race perfectly

From Left to Right - Anarchy Machine , ThatRandomGuy & Lawyer

HERE ARE RANKS OF THE RACERS
1) ThatRandomGuy - 20k Bamboos + RaceCar
2) AnarchyMachine - 7k + RaceCar
3)Lawyer - 5k + RaceCar
4)ActuallyGio - Race Car
5) Wolfired - Race Car

If u were not able to participate in this event, Don't worry Fellas, I m gonna host more Events like this ;-)
BTW I did record the footage of the race, It will be soon posted in this thread

Thanks to all those who took part in this event
Without you guys, This Event would be nothing

[ 3 of 5 completed ] - check - https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24134

By Fuzzy
EZ
I like how you are super hyped about winning a really easy event
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
EZ
I like how you are super hyped about winning a really easy event
Fuzzy, It isn't easy to control that Race Car during a Race, That Car can go beyond ya control
When you go too fast in that car, It's gonna be tough to control the car, Especially when you try to turn the Car to a different road
TBH most of em got their car wrecked except for some of em in that Race
#CongratzRandomGuy #GrandPrix2018 #MakeWashingtonGreatAgain
RandomGuy liked this
By Mr AJ
Unturned Olympics ;-)

Hi Citizens Of Washington

The last Event which we had on PH 10 went really well :) and many of you were asking me to host another event cause some of you did not attend the " Grand Prix " Event, Well today I m gonna announce that Unturned Olympics will be hosted in the coming week of September , Many of you are talented in many things , Some of em got skills which are special and are different from others , This event is all about you expressing ur physical skills that can help you to win a lot of Bamboos, Keep this in your mind, Even if you lose this event , You are gonna get an appreciation prize for taking part in this Event and these events will be recorded and will be posted here, Regarding the Grand Prix video, It is being under editing process and it will be soon released in this thread

Competitions
1) Marathon
2) Swimming ( Marathon)
3) BMX ( Drift Bike Edition)
4) Long Jump

I m not sure about all the events, But out of the 4 competitions, 3 will be hosted for sure, remaining 1 will be hosted based on the situation

Prepare well for this event by increasing your XP, See you at the Event :-)
By Mr AJ
Guys, I forgot to say this, I got the Grand Prix video processed, Unfortunately, it took long to upload it
To watch the event please click this link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H-VMjQ ... 8-BWM/view
And Check Out My concession speech + My opinion on both 10 and 13 elections - https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... 72#p150072

I m not the mayor Now, Apples is the new mayor of Washington, This thread will be unlocked till I post the unturned Olympics ( Marathon Competition ) video , Only 1 competition of unturned Olympics was hosted rest were unhosted due to lack of time , After Posting that video , This topic will locked

Thank you for your attention
cya
TomatoChunks liked this
By Mr AJ
woops
Well Matty, I accept the fact that I said that
but I never paid you or helped BH to built their city on 10
After chatting with u that day I realized that it was wrong to fund criminal group or help em in building town, if any of you wanna ask me about the town money, u can discord me as I can give you the details, Regarding this pic, u can even ask ppd, whether they have seen any town built by BH when I was the mayor , Thanks to Ace clips for helping me to stop ✋ this contract, He was the one who advised me in this case and thanks to Ppd for taking control of 10 when I was there
xDreamLand liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!