You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Matty
RPPD are taking control over this situation sir, players like kurama star, Xdreamland, fluffyshark, kriss and much more players are being active, The only thing that we gotta take control over are the charmed bandits, these guys come at different timezone when there are no cops in da server and they wreck Washington, As the government of Washington we are still trying to find cops at that particular timezone to overcome the charmed bandits, Now cookie has also joined the cop team and he has been ticketing and arresting people based on laws of Washington, it's not me or u, it's us, together we can make Washington great again
Lol
By wonslowcar
RPPD are taking control over this situation sir, players like kurama star, Xdreamland, fluffyshark, kriss and much more players are being active, The only thing that we gotta take control over are the charmed bandits, these guys come at different timezone when there are no cops in da server and they wreck Washington, As the government of Washington we are still trying to find cops at that particular timezone to overcome the charmed bandits, Now cookie has also joined the cop team and he has been ticketing and arresting people based on laws of Washington, it's not me or u, it's us, together we can make Washington great again
5 people is nothing against an army. Most of the current members of the rppd are trash in pvp (i literally shrekted dream like 3 times in pvp one time he came with his friends, i got them like 4 times with charges, they had to resort to mata spamming us down)
Matty, TomatoChunks liked this
By xDreamLand
5 people is nothing against an army. Most of the current members of the rppd are trash in pvp (i literally shrekted dream like 3 times in pvp one time he came with his friends, i got them like 4 times with charges, they had to resort to mata spamming us down)
Its PVP, not RP. Its completely different if I and a friend have a gun facing towards your head while you have 30s to put your hands up? But hey, the reason that you were playing pvp at that time is because you were banned of RP because you are clearly not a great roleplayer ;).

Ps. This is a topic where we will announce / respond to messages ON-TOPIC. So don’t come up with your pro PVP actions.

Sincerly,
Dreamland | Minister of defence
By Mr AJ
Amazing work aj..your bringing the eocnomic success you created in pei with you to 13.
10 is clearly improving thanks to great intiatives by you.
Well done aj you are a rising star in politics.
fake news, bandits still run as rulers of washington, as a police force is nonexistent and anyone that does come gets wiped out in the next month or so
Bat Kat
I m gonna make things clear for you now
first of all, I m the Mayor, I m the one who rules Washington aka PH 10,
I don't fund as well as support things that can cause trouble/problems to my citizens
second of all, Bandits don't rule this place.
I agree that there is less number of cops on the server at a different timezone.
That doesn't mean that Bandits rule this place, our police team has been working hard to stop all kind of criminal activities as they can, Though RPPD might be weak, that doesn't mean that the government of Washington has only 1 law enforcing group, we got PPD and we still support other unofficial police groups. As a Mayor I can help people to improve their life in Washington, I can help people to start their business/startups, I can also fund various groups like PPD, RPPD and much more that keeps the city safe from the bad guys, That's all I can do , I can't go there and stop every raid/robbery cuz Its not the mayor's job, Its the cop's job, People at times they misunderstand the power of mayor role.
Mayor role is basically a combination of both Builder and constructor role.
Third, All the things I post in this thread are real and it's not fake, Everything that I post here are the steps that our team has taken to improve citizen's life in this server

Dear citizens of Washington, don't get fooled by the statements made by these people who belong to evil groups or does bad stuff in da server, their ultimate plan is to fool people and make em believe that nothing can stop em or cops are just weak enough to fight against these guys. If possible, I would upload the pics of people getting caught by the PD , well I can't post em all , but I m gonna post it here to show everyone that Bandits are literally trash talkers and fake news spreaders and I m gonna also post it to prove that Cops are not just workers, they are ones who are ready to lose anything to save a citizen's life in this server

AJ | Mayor
By Matty
Amazing work aj..your bringing the eocnomic success you created in pei with you to 13.
10 is clearly improving thanks to great intiatives by you.
Well done aj you are a rising star in politics.
fake news, bandits still run as rulers of washington, as a police force is nonexistent and anyone that does come gets wiped out in the next month or so
Bat Kat
I m gonna make things clear for you now
first of all, I m the Mayor, I m the one who rules Washington aka PH 10,
I don't fund as well as support things that can cause trouble/problems to my citizens
second of all, Bandits don't rule this place.
I agree that there is less number of cops on the server at a different timezone.
That doesn't mean that Bandits rule this place, our police team has been working hard to stop all kind of criminal activities as they can, Though RPPD might be weak, that doesn't mean that the government of Washington has only 1 law enforcing group, we got PPD and we still support other unofficial police groups. As a Mayor I can help people to improve their life in Washington, I can help people to start their business/startups, I can also fund various groups like PPD, RPPD and much more that keeps the city safe from the bad guys, That's all I can do , I can't go there and stop every raid/robbery cuz Its not the mayor's job, Its the cop's job, People at times they misunderstand the power of mayor role.
Mayor role is basically a combination of both Builder and constructor role.
Third, All the things I post in this thread are real and it's not fake, Everything that I post here are the steps that our team has taken to improve citizen's life in this server

Dear citizens of Washington, don't get fooled by the statements made by these people who belong to evil groups or does bad stuff in da server, their ultimate plan is to fool people and make em believe that nothing can stop em or cops are just weak enough to fight against these guys. If possible, I would upload the pics of people getting caught by the PD , well I can't post em all , but I m gonna post it here to show everyone that Bandits are literally trash talkers and fake news spreaders and I m gonna also post it to prove that Cops are not just workers, they are ones who are ready to lose anything to save a citizen's life in this server

AJ | Mayor
U did jack shit as mayor habibi, outlaws rule ;)
By Mr AJ
Woah look who's talkin, the guy who found BH group ( Bandit Group) , ur group Lmao can't even reach the level of charmed bandits in Washington and on Pei it's getting roasted by FBI, well atleast I did something to help people in da town, what did u do?
Matty save ya group before it gets wrecked by FBI
Outlaw XD
I guess u r dreaming that there are no cops in Washington
Well guess what
Wake up from that dream before anything goes wrong
Outlaw can't do anything
Bring ya boiis when cops are online Lmao
U guys can't do anything
All u can do is check the server every 10 min to make sure that there is no cop 👮 in da server
And later u do all the bad stuff and show off

Anyway I don't wanna talk anymore about the jobber group called Black hats
I don't wanna waste my citizen's time
And I don't wanna talk about cowards and those who rob others and do other stuff
Seriously u guys got any shame?
How the heck can u guys earn money without working for it?
U guys think that all the chaos that u have caused in da town is some kind of a achievement

You guys should be ashamed of doing all these things and bragging about it in various threads
By Matty
Woah look who's talkin, the guy who found BH group ( Bandit Group) , ur group Lmao can't even reach the level of charmed bandits in Washington and on Pei it's getting roasted by FBI, well atleast I did something to help people in da town, what did u do?
Matty save ya group before it gets wrecked by FBI
Outlaw XD
I guess u r dreaming that there are no cops in Washington
Well guess what
Wake up from that dream before anything goes wrong
Outlaw can't do anything
Bring ya boiis when cops are online Lmao
U guys can't do anything
All u can do is check the server every 10 min to make sure that there is no cop 👮 in da server
And later u do all the bad stuff and show off

Anyway I don't wanna talk anymore about the jobber group called Black hats
I don't wanna waste my citizen's time
Bro ur just cringe Washington was so easy we moved to 13.

On 10, we litteraly made kids cry as they starve don’t in their cells.

Like don’t even try arguing, if you want you could PM me and talk eh?
By Mr AJ
Matty do u know?
That I was not the mayor when u wrecked Washington
Btw I m not here to argue about anything lmao
Y should I argue with some bunch of immature jobbers who got no job to work rather they steal others stuff for living
By Matty
Matty do u know?
That I was not the mayor when u wrecked Washington
Btw I m not here to argue about anything lmao
Y should I argue with some bunch of immature jobbers who got no job to work rather they steal others stuff for living
Once we’re done with 13 don’t worry you’re gonna have your time to cry just wait habibi.
PS: we make triple times as much as you and your police do combined
By MattCobra
I’m just going to kindly ask both of you to cut the arguing please.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!