You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By xDreamLand

oof.

Matty. Like you can see on your other picture, there was a bunch of cagelights & mannequins etc in the storage containers. Why? Well, the station was not even finished yet. So its not hard to go thru 1 door with a tank while we are offline.

We were working on getting a region for RPPD, but due to me not enjoying RPPD anymore (just like some other members) we left the half finished building right there.

I’m really proud of you that you raided an empty building with a tank! Congrats. Only thing that I kinda care about is that a (now ex) friend of me (Soap) joins you in trying to destroy a community.

~xDreamLand
By Matty

oof.

Matty. Like you can see on your other picture, there was a bunch of cagelights & mannequins etc in the storage containers. Why? Well, the station was not even finished yet. So its not hard to go thru 1 door with a tank while we are offline.

We were working on getting a region for RPPD, but due to me not enjoying RPPD anymore (just like some other members) we left the half finished building right there.

I’m really proud of you that you raided an empty building with a tank! Congrats. Only thing that I kinda care about is that a (now ex) friend of me (Soap) joins you in trying to destroy a community.

~xDreamLand
I hope you realize you cant have storage in regions.
By xDreamLand
Matty. Like you can see on your other picture, there was a bunch of cagelights & mannequins etc in the storage containers.
And we were working on it, we never were sure about it.
By Peppermint_Bark

oof.
Offline raid + devils 10/10

Idk what ur trying to prove
There were 2 Cops on lol
Only 2? Lol cmon Matt show some game.
By Matty
Not my fault cops are inactive
By TomatoChunks
Did you expect him to raid at a time convenient for you? xD
By Mr AJ
Orange Ville

Economy Minister Orange has set up a new town near kent way called " Orange Ville "
This Town was completely built by Orange Himself
His town is being supported by the Government of Washington
I have visited his town, tbh it looked like a city of lights
all the services provided by Orange are top notch in that town
He has provided free electricity with other tons of stuff to those who buy house/room from the town
you can support him by donating some amount of money or you can do something for him which is said to be helpful
To get a room at Orange Ville , You can check - https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24409

TrippL liked this
By Matty
The outlaws are not happy about the destruction of BH City over this. We’re taking it over.
By Mr AJ
The outlaws are not happy about the destruction of BH City over this. We’re taking it over.
We didn't destroy ur BH city? It was removed due to lag I guess
By Ace Clip
"Admins destroyed my City due to lag.
So lets focus a random player that maked other city that wans't removed due a lag."
Ins't that, a little. I dont know. Targeting , focusing or how is it named?

And just tell me. What the **** has destroyning you BH City to destroyning Orange's ville?
Its like sayning : "Admin destroyed my base due to lag. Im not happy, so i will raid you'r base."
Just tell.
Is that because you are bored of focusing Duke so now you will focus us, and whoever will be payd by Goverment of Washinhton will be "raided" by some "Outlaws" ?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!