You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mr AJ
RPPD
Last week I visited RPPD Station with the help of our defense minister xdreamland.
And checked all the things inside the prison.
From prison material, the way they take care of prisoners and strict dress code
makes the prison as one of the best prison/station in Washington
100k bamboos have been given to RPPD as a fund
Recently their Metal base got removed due to Server wipe that took place on August 13th, 2018
Currently, their base is located on Seattle, opposite to Apparel store, Behind Fire Station
I have received reports from RPPD, that some people in town have become crazy and they started to destroy their base by punching the glasses and by doing other kinds of stuff.
As the mayor of Washington, I would like to declare that, Serious actions will be taken for those who try to destroy the RPPD Base, Ticket worth of 1000 bamboo will be placed on those who are found destroying the base, Jail time of 30 mins ( if the cops arrest em ) and if they continue to do it purposely even after knowing the laws or even after they are caught and punished by the police department ( they will be banned from the server)

Rules are made to make the city safe from unwanted issues and problems

4 of 5 plans completed check - https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24134

Old Base of RPPD which recieved 5 star rating for their Prison Service

To contact em - https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=24416

New Base of RPPD pics will be posted in this particular post
Last edited by Mr AJ on August 18th, 2018, 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Mr AJ
Helping Community
To achieve a better community in Washington, Helping people would enhance the community and would also help people to be friendly and to roleplay better
The role that was given to me by the admins
I m currently using it to help people around the town to improve their lives
I help people especially in building/designing shops
I help the community by providing free water/food in the homeless shelter ( Homeless Shelter will be rebuild due to server wipe)
and I also use the role to place generators throughout the town to help people to get free electricity

These are some of the people that I have helped to build their store, They were funded by the Government of Washington , There were many whom I helped, But I cant place all of their pic in this post

Vincent johansson's Fast Food Restraunt

The cop's Hardware Store

Completing 5th plan check - https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24134
By Mr AJ
Ministers Of Washington

Sorry for the delay, I didn't announce the ministers for weeks
But these ministers are already on action in the server
These are the ministers who I have appointed legally
In My leadership, Everyone deserves a chance to be a member of the government, These people that I have chosen are experienced in their respective fields, Some of em are so experienced that they roleplay as a particular role everytime cuz they are pro in it
The Reason that I have chosen lots of ministers is to serve the citizens of Washington at different timezones
Together we can make Washington Great again

Vice Mayor - Ace Clips aka Fiffa ( Opposition member in the election, Experienced Roleplayer )

Mayoral Chief of staffs - Needless Gaming (Moderator and former PSD Member), Garaminha (Former Mod), Cookie (Former leader of Washington), Duke ( 6 x mayor, Present Mayor Of PEI , Longest serving mayor in pandadhut history )

Ministers of Economy - Orange (former Mayor, Entrepreneur in ph 13 and ph 10), Kidstran ( experienced builder in ph 10 with 1-year experience )

Ministers of Safety - xRekt [ Former Member Of RPPD ]

Ministers of Energy - Brandon(Former shop owner in ph 13), Anarchy Machine and EdoBoy ( Former Entrepreneur in ph 13)

Minister of Info and Broadcasting - EdoBoy , Demassi ( aka " a girl" ) former Custom city owner at PH 13

Police
Ministers of defence - TheElectricMeatball( RPPD HEAD ) , xdreamland ( former mayor / RPPD leader )
Ministers of Police Department / Interior - Nando and Epical ( PPD Founders )

for further info and to get further updates about ph 10, join our discord server - https://discord.gg/UMkZRUg
Last edited by Mr AJ on August 24th, 2018, 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meatball liked this
By Cookie

oof.
Offline raid + devils 10/10

Idk what ur trying to prove
By Matty

oof.
Offline raid + devils 10/10

Idk what ur trying to prove
There were 2 Cops on lol
By Mr AJ
Uncivilized Citizen
You did this when xRekt was there, Other than him no one from Rppd was there, Btw xRekt shot u to death, Plus u raided this building with a tank, Only Cowards do that and this is not the End of RPPD, wait a minute why am I talking about this to a guy who raids or kidnaps people when cops are not on server , Btw this thread is not created to post trash like u post, This Thread is used to post official stuff from the Government Of Washington, As Matt Cobra said, I m not gonna argue.
By Matty
Uncivilized Citizen
You did this when xRekt was there, Other than him no one from Rppd was there, Btw xRekt shot u to death, Plus u raided this building with a tank, Only Cowards do that and this is not the End of RPPD, wait a minute why am I talking about this to a guy who raids or kidnaps people when cops are not on server , Btw this thread is not created to post trash like u post, This Thread is used to post official stuff from the Government Of Washington, As Matt Cobra said, I m not gonna argue.
He was hiding behind my tank as I was trashing the loot, and not cowards. people who have money, unlike you.
By Mr AJ
Uncivilized Citizen
He was hiding behind my tank as I was trashing the loot, and not cowards. people who have money, unlike you.

As I said before, He was the only cop from RPPD at that time online, Don't create Drama in this thread, as I said this thread is not for posting trash, wanna trash talk? do it somewhere else not here, You are doing these kinds of stuff just to get attention from people
By Meatball
No need for arguments here, yes you raided it well done I’ll give you a medal next time I see you but we will re build and it’ll be fine :D
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!