You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Cookie
duke your memes make me want to hang myself with a pool noodle
^^^
By The Duke II
Good evening citizens,
The gambling event was very successful with more around 6-8 people attending.
This event was defended by the FBI and the BlackHats, despite all their cheap talk, failed to get a single member online.
These are the best times of PEI
:hystericalpanda: :hystericalpanda: :hystericalpanda:
By Matty
Good evening citizens,
The gambling event was very successful with more around 6-8 people attending.
This event was defended by the FBI and the BlackHats, despite all their cheap talk, failed to get a single member online.
These are the best times of PEI
:hystericalpanda: :hystericalpanda: :hystericalpanda:
We raided you and kidnapped you? Also we can’t raid for 3 days...
By The Duke II
As promised in our manifest, an agricultural company has been set up which will help to produce agricultural surpluses to feed the population of PEI as well as providing jobs for many farmers. Farming lessons will also soon be available so that new players can have experience in this new role.
Less than a week into the new term and already loads of progress!

By TomatoChunks
As promised in our manifest, an agricultural company has been set up which will help to produce agricultural surpluses to feed the population of PEI as well as providing jobs for many farmers. Farming lessons will also soon be available so that new players can have experience in this new role.
Less than a week into the new term and already loads of progress!

Where is that? I promise I don't wanna raid it; I want to learn how to become a berry farmer. :smile:
By The Duke II
First floor of the FBI station has been re-built after the wipe. Phase two of the project comes tomorrow.
Mr AJ, MattCobra liked this
By Matty
First floor of the FBI station has been re-built after the wipe. Phase two of the project comes tomorrow.
Is it a region
By The Duke II
Is it a region
Yes, it is a region.
Mr AJ, MattCobra liked this
By Mr AJ
Duke has been working hard to make PEI safe for both the citizens as well as the cops
Well Done Sir
The Duke II liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!