You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who should be mayor

Ace Clip
32%
Aj
68%
By Aren
Here you guys can vote for the next Mayor of Washington. Remember to pick wisely as the winner will be mayor for the entire month, unless they resign. If this does happen, the Mayor position will go to the next candidate with the most votes. Mayors have the ability to change the current state laws, so make your vote count!

All those who have registered to run for Mayor are on the ballot. On this thread, you are able to make your opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum. If the arguments get out of hand they may be deleted by a moderator without warning!

Voting Rules
  • 1. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut roleplay servers.
  • 2. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
  • 3. Alternate accounts are not allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
  • 4. Unknown, brand new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
  • 5. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
The new Mayor will be announced on August 7th, at 8 PM GMT+1.

Good luck to all the candidates!
By Ace Clip
If you will vote me, you will get :
1. Mobilization of all police forces.
I will fight raids and robs, berrie farms. We will fight Charmed Bandits, and Matt's Militia.
The PPD will be payd with 75k.
Patrols with 2-or more players will be payd 5k for 1 player.

2. Officers of the month
There will be a format, you can post there all you'r arrests and stoped raids.
The officer with most raids stopped will get a badge and 5k.
The officer with most robberies stopped will get a badge and 5k.
The officer with most arrest will get a badge and 5k.
I will ask a mod to check it all too, the officer of month will be choosed at 31/08/2018.

3. Shops and shop owners
Well, ill make a new funding program. It will work nearly same as that from Duke. The max payment will be 10k.
But everyone who will be payed need to let us inside his shop, to see or there are no berries or other things.

4. Free Electricity!
There will be rooms with = Oven and generator.

Well, thats all for now of my promises :p
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
AJ for Mayor
Hi Everyone, It’s me AJ

I m here today to join the Panda hut 10 elections for the post of Mayor

3 reasons why you should choose me as a Mayor is that

1) I m an experienced RP player and I have played 400 + hours in da server

2) I m an experienced shop owner who had worked in different fields of economy, I have owned a lots shops in ma career ranging from mini stalls to General stores, me myself as an experienced shop owner know the issues and problems faced by different shop owners in ph 10 server like safety issue, financial problems and much more

3) I m currently working as an Economy Minister in PH 13 under duke’s 5th term, as a government employee , I know how to improve the financial situation of each citizen by giving them more job opportunities and by teaching and helping people to play safe and to protect citizens from frauds and others things that are used by bandits as well as kidnappers to trick people to fall into traps set up them
All the information’s that I have given above are true, and if u want to check the originality of the info u can contact – Duke ( Mayor of PEI), HookthenCook ( RP admin / RCMP chief), Cookie and so on
Plans that I have for Washington To fulfill ( If I m chosen as the mayor)

Citizens are the greatest assets that Washington ever had, Without citizens , Panda hut 10 wouldn’t have existed , I m here to support citizens of Washington, to give them a place that they wished for, a safe map to play, a better roleplay experience and much more, I wanted to be a mayor to support the citizens of Washington and I want to save them from all the problems and issues that they face and I wanted to enhance the roleplay experience and to prove out that panda hat 10 is the best server to play in unturned .

1) Shop funding / protection
I have seen a lot of shop owners in ma career where they did not have enough money to start up a business as they struggle for money and they build up a small shop, later due to financial loss and raids caused by bandits , they end up losing their shops and later they became bandits to take revenge and to show others how it feels like to lose a shop. Under my leadership I would support shop owners by funding them up to 10 K and I would also give them free sentries to protect their shop from bandits , I would also introduce a new insurance program where shop owners who lost their stuff and shops due to raid can get support either through money or getting them the product that they have lost.

2) Homeless Shelter
I have seen a lot of citizens of Washington placing their bed in roads, streets and some they don’t even place their beds, this is because they don’t have a safe place to place their beds, some citizens can afford houses but others can’t afford them due to some personal issues. Under my leadership , I would build or appoint one of the buildings in Seattle as homeless shelter where people can place their beds and they can take care of themselves where I would provide free food and water in which it would help people to prevent death from thirst and hunger and improve the health of citizens of Washington , I would also provide vaccines so that it can heal people from toxicity

3) Hosting Events and reality shows
Roleplaying is not only the stuff that u should focus at , Under my leadership I would host events such as a boat , car and even flight race , I would also host the Olympics and other events where these events will be recorded and will be telecasted via YouTube, I would form a media crew, where people who edit these recorded events in amazing way will be paid up to 10k , Entertainment is one of the ways that can improve people mentally, Be online in these events so that u will get a chance to get featured in the recorded videos, people who win these events will be rewarded.

4) PPD
Citizens cant be safe without cops, Cops should not be considered as a joke, they r the ones who are ready to sacrifice their loot and their life for ur loot, shop and other stuff, Under my leadership I would fund PPD, and encourage people to cop to protect people from bandits as well as kidnappers , PPD has taken a lot of measures to protect people from danger and other problems caused by bandits and kidnapper, officers who report information about berry farms and enemy bases will be rewarded by the government

5) Helping Citizens to build shops and helping citizens to get free electricity

I would help citizens building cheap and durable shops and I would also help citizens of Washington to get free electricity

If u got any doubts ? or if u want to contact me? u can contact me via

discord – AJ #6967
Steam - https://steamcommunity.com/id/agentaj/

Steam ID64 - 76561197960287930

#vote4AJ #MakeWashingtonGreatAgain
The Duke II, TheWolfKing<3, Ace Clip and 1 others liked this
By The Duke II
AJ has been an amazing economy minister and has implemented my ideas and got them working in 13.
He'll be an excellent mayor on pandahut 10 for sure.
Very active, mature, hard working and kind are a few words to describe my minister.
Citizens, choose AJ :staringpanda: :staringpanda: :staringpanda:
Mr AJ, Ace Clip liked this
By Peppermint_Bark
Haven't seen AJ on until bugs retired, could just be time zones, you do make a convincing argument but i'll take my chances an vote for AJ
By xDreamLand
hi

Both parties have good and strong arguements. I like the "2. Officers of the month" from Ace Clip even though I really do like the hosting events from AJ too!
I personally have see AJ more online and he is being really (like really-really) helpfull and motivated, for example: placing signs all over Seattle, asking people for questions, being cooperative while being talked to by a law officer, ...

So I personally think AJ will fit better in this role, I doubt he would let Seattle down!

Good luck to both parties tho,
~xDreamLand
By wonslowcar
AJ follows in Duke's footsteps, doing all he can to get the people's vote. That's not necessarily a bad thing, it just depends who does it and how they do it.
Tbh as a bandit i usually vote for the worse pvper of the 2 so it'd be an ez kidnap clap, but i've never seen any of them pvp. feelsbadman
By MattCobra
AJ follows in Duke's footsteps, doing all he can to get the people's vote. That's not necessarily a bad thing, it just depends who does it and how they do it.
Tbh as a bandit i usually vote for the worse pvper of the 2 so it'd be an ez kidnap clap, but i've never seen any of them pvp. feelsbadman
Aj told me he’s bad at PvP
By MrDeeTee
Lmao same bat-Kat xdddd

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!