You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who should be mayor?

Duke
56%
Stan
8%
Ace Clip
No votes
0%
King of Spades
10%
Matt Newton
26%
By PhantomPear

The Bureau cannot emphasize how much of a possibly corrupted mayor Matt Newton will be. I am not of any bias,
KK let's unpack this one claim. First of all. You clearly are biased. Not only are the Cobras (A criminal organization) a direct enemy of matt that goes way back. But you wrote Matt's criminal record yourself. I'm surprised it isn't quite colorful knowing you. I guess you just didn't wanna be obvious.
As for the Bureau. A Bureau run by a man who once owned a criminal organization? A mafia? The Cobras. An FBI ALREADY FUNDED PUBLICLY by Duke.
Not to crash your lil false accusations, It was on 10. It also wasn't a Criminal Organization, It went against communism...
Did someone say Communism?
By MattCobra

The Bureau cannot emphasize how much of a possibly corrupted mayor Matt Newton will be. I am not of any bias,
KK let's unpack this one claim. First of all. You clearly are biased. Not only are the Cobras (A criminal organization) a direct enemy of matt that goes way back. But you wrote Matt's criminal record yourself. I'm surprised it isn't quite colorful knowing you. I guess you just didn't wanna be obvious.
As for the Bureau. A Bureau run by a man who once owned a criminal organization? A mafia? The Cobras. An FBI ALREADY FUNDED PUBLICLY by Duke.
Ok lmao this is a funny meme.

So, I personally like to think that each sever is an alternate reality. Whilst I’m killing people in Washington I’m a cop on 13.

I have my own police group on 13. I am not a criminal, I have no crime history on 13, I am a strict law enforcer.

So the fact that you call me bias for displaying REAL FACTS is quite amusing. I have shown tones of proof to support my accusations.

So yeah, I have nothing to gain by exposing Mr Newton. Infact I have more to lose from it.
The Duke II liked this
By Danny Dog
What's the point of even trying to compete at this point? Duke has all his old supporters which are impossible to combat.
By wonslowcar
i wouldnt vote for someone who put another person down because they dont have a mic and are extreme narcissists
By NeedlessMemeing
i wouldnt vote for someone who put another person down because they dont have a mic and are extreme narcissists
Thats almost a year ago. People change, but you haven't.
MattCobra, The Duke II liked this
By wonslowcar
Thats almost a year ago. People change, but you haven't.
The past is the past, and i believe in the theory that being a photobook and showing people past things obviously works. It still happened, so yeet
By MattCobra
Voting needs to end?
By The Duke II
Thank you to everyone who voted, this was an excellent democratic exercise.
We now await the votes to be verified shortly.
The best times of PEI are loading :)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!