You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who should be mayor?

Duke
56%
Stan
8%
Ace Clip
No votes
0%
King of Spades
10%
Matt Newton
26%
By Aren
Here you guys can vote for the next Mayor of Prince Edward Island (PEI). Remember to pick wisely as the winner will be mayor for the entire month, unless they resign. If this does happen, the Mayor position will go to the next candidate with the most votes. Mayors have the ability to change the current state laws, so make your vote count!

All those who have registered to run for Mayor are on the ballot. On this thread, you are able to make your opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum. If the arguments get out of hand they may be deleted by a moderator without warning!

Voting Rules
  • 1. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut roleplay servers.
  • 2. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
  • 3. Alternate accounts are not allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
  • 4. Unknown, brand new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
  • 5. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
The new Mayor will be announced on August 7th, at 8 PM GMT+1.

Good luck to all the candidates!
Mushy liked this
By Danny Dog
Hey guys, Mayoral candidate Stan here. I'm not going to go around asking for votes via the forums, in game or discord but if you would like to vote for me thank you very much it means a lot.

A few reasons on why you should vote for me
  • Reduction in crime rate
I am going to be funding 80k minimum to the police force and be providing all officers with essentials such as medical kits, vehicles and weaponry.
We will aim to stop all criminals whether they are in a group or not and put them behind bars to serve their time.
  • Shopping district
I will be building a shopping district with provided power for anyone to buy for a small price.
  • Power to all
Not only will the shopping district have power but Alberton will also be provided with power.
  • Hiring staff
I'm looking for a Police commissioner (Just a title gives you no power In Game) to help manage the taking down of criminals.
I'm looking for a B-tech mayor to help manage my things whilst I'm away.
MattCobra liked this
By The Duke II
Duke’s Electoral Manifesto August 2018
Campaign Theme: “The Best Times for PEI”
Preface:
During the month of July, the government of PEI has achieved a lot of positive results and successes. We completed all of our manifesto pledges but there is still a lot of work to do in PEI. This government, was not made up of one person Duke but the successes that we have achieved can be traced to my entire team: Matt, Yoseph, AJ, Offset & Wildcard.
I am proud of our great island, Prince Edward Island and I believe that together we will create the best times for PEI. My manifesto promises hereunder will be completed by the 8th of September if the citizens give me the honour to lead Prince Edward Island again.
1. Strengthening the economy: During my first term in office, we have established very strong foundations for long term economic progress such as placing generators all over Albetron that helped business grow & shop funding initiatives. During my 2nd term, we will set up new companies:
i. An Agricultural Company
ii. A Gaming Company(will organise fun events)
2. Continuing to promote private business by continuing to give out 10,000 bamboo to each business owner
3. Fund of 100k to the FBI, as well as starting an intense program of recruitment to this group so it gets more members. I will be making an agreement with the FBI to increase the salaries of the officers.
4. Continuation of the Duke Church, performing weekly Sunday Masses as well as confessions to revamp roleplay.
5. Setting up 2 new homeless shelters.
6. Continuation of fun events every single week.
7. The establishment of government departments, similar to ministries but with their own budgets to better manage PEI. I will also be appointing a new Cabinet of expertise to help me govern PEI efficiently.
8. Law changes: I will be writing the First Official constitution of PEI, that each mayor will have to uphold, as well as changing the law book to make it more compact in size, easier to read and adapted for present times.
9. Reducing the mayor’s power to demote officers. I will be putting in place, guidelines on how mayors are to demote cops.
If you give me your support in the next election, PEI will achieve its best times, times never seen before.
PEI is already flourishing and the citizens need to continue on the right road.
This political movement is about you, the people and I will continue to work hard for you throughout my second term if elected.
Last edited by The Duke II on August 5th, 2018, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neoxcobras, MattCobra, Mr AJ liked this
By The Duke II
Not even 24 hours and duke has 21 votes if this doesnt show something i dont know what will
it clearly shows the citizens want me as a second term.
it proves a lot.
The best times of PEI are upon us!
100% positivity
Mr AJ liked this
By MattCobra
FBI Election Analysis - Anti Corruption

Hello Pandas. As many of you know, I lead the current PEI police department and one of the things that our department aims on preventing is corruption. We are know, going to analyse all our Mayoral Candidate. We are not making anything up, we are just presenting the facts. We plan on starting no drama. We are also not bias because of funding, again we are just displaying the facts.
  • Candidate One - Duke
    Criminal Record - Only been arrested once falsely.
    Raids, robberies, kidnaps and entry farms- None
    Corruption Scandal - No accusations with valid proof have been made.
  • Candidate Two - Stan
    Criminal Record - None
    Raids, robberies, kidnaps and berry farms- None
    Corruption Scandal - None
  • Candidate 3 - Ace Clip
    Criminal Record - Under the alias, Fiffika was arrested for Police Impersination by A-a-aron on the 21/4/18
    Was arrested again on the 27/4/18 for unlicensed X5 by A-a-Aron and Officer Yoseph.
    Raids, Robs, kidnaps and berry farms - None
    Corruption Scandal - None
  • Candidate 4 - King of Spades
    Criminal Record - Warrant for Unpaid Ticket X5. Extra info on this - tickets are how the government makes money and by not paying them it’s a slap in the Mayor’s face and all previous Mayor’s and emphasises how bad of a mayor you will be. Spades is also known for removing other people’s/ his own tickets for no reason. Also, was a member of the Communist Terror Group PKGB and once joined a bandit group to prevent a Police Raid.
    Raids, robs, kidnaps and berry farms - Yes
    Corruption Scandal - Yes
  • Candidate 5 - Matt Newton
    Criminal Record - Surprisingly, no - this is because the PSD closed right before he came to PEI
    Raids, robs, kidnaps and berry farms - yes
    Corruption Scandal - Yes

The Bureau can not emphasise how much of a possibly corrupted mayor Matt Newton will be. I am not of any bias, he’s promising the FBI more money than all the other candidates. However, he is possessing illegal items https://www.dropbox.com/s/txs440z0o2aqv ... 6.png?dl=0 , he has murdered officers LITERALLY DAYS AGO (proof of him murdering people https://www.dropbox.com/s/41s6qhtji1nfi ... t.mp4?dl=0 and https://www.dropbox.com/s/mrvxamwvouzp2 ... 2.mp4?dl=0). Here is proof he’s offered me more than all the other candidates https://prnt.sc/kejwxu . I refuse to work with bandits. Matt Newton will run the state like a Mafia boss by extorting YOU for bandit protection! Do not vote for this guy! https://prnt.sc/kejxob https://prnt.sc/kejxur . He has kidnapped many high ranking members of the government. If he does win the ballot, I plan on talking to the admins to push for his impeachment.

Take a look at these facts before you vote. Make the smart decision.
KEEP PEI SAFE FROM BANDITS

FBI Director - MattCobra
By Mr AJ
Duke
Deserves to be a mayor again
He's the man of words
He does what he says
" action speaks louder than words "
According to me he proved to the entire Pei why he should be selected as a mayor again
This guy's determination, hardwork and courage will literally give him grand success
" all da best Sir "
I believe that PEI will support u
Cuz they know the difference between darkness and light
#Vote4duke #TheLightOfPei
The Duke II liked this
By Matty
You should vote for me because I can keep you safe.

Forget useless, unactive, corrupt cops. Say hello to bandit-insurance, you pay 500 a day and keep the robbers away! Yes you heard it, you see being the leader of the biggest outlaw group of PEI means I have connections. Pay and you will be out on a list where you won’t be raided by BlackHats, robbed by BlackHats, or kidnaped by them!

I am installing metal pipes on the edge of the sidewalks to prevent RDM on fellow players walking the sidewalk.

I am also testing the new social security, BlackHats Security, where mercenaries can take out lowlife robbers who aren’t BlackHats who robbed/kidnaped/raided you! Also a set of SWAT will be selected to rescue you!
Mr AJ liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
Ere' From what I know, I applied to be Mayor Twice in my Time at Pandahut, I've lost both of them, and with good reason. You wanna know who pioneers PEI's Mayoral Ways? Duke, Yeah I may dislike the dude, but he does wonders to PEI. Matt on the other hand I Have personally went against in the PSD when they existed, Blackhats may be dying, but he hasn't changed, He breaks PH's Rules and he will try to Destroy PEI and use his rank for his own beneficial needs. I will be voting for Duke, I highly Suggest you vote for Duke or Stan if you care for the well being of PEI. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my opinion on the situation, Goodbye. (P.S. Duke knock off that cult shit, it creeps the fuck out of me :P )
Last edited by Lex Of Talionis on August 5th, 2018, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Metal Djinn

The Bureau cannot emphasize how much of a possibly corrupted mayor Matt Newton will be. I am not of any bias,
KK let's unpack this one claim. First of all. You clearly are biased. Not only are the Cobras (A criminal organization) a direct enemy of matt that goes way back. But you wrote Matt's criminal record yourself. I'm surprised it isn't quite colorful knowing you. I guess you just didn't wanna be obvious.
As for the Bureau. A Bureau run by a man who once owned a criminal organization? A mafia? The Cobras. An FBI ALREADY FUNDED PUBLICLY by Duke.
By Lex Of Talionis

The Bureau cannot emphasize how much of a possibly corrupted mayor Matt Newton will be. I am not of any bias,
KK let's unpack this one claim. First of all. You clearly are biased. Not only are the Cobras (A criminal organization) a direct enemy of matt that goes way back. But you wrote Matt's criminal record yourself. I'm surprised it isn't quite colorful knowing you. I guess you just didn't wanna be obvious.
As for the Bureau. A Bureau run by a man who once owned a criminal organization? A mafia? The Cobras. An FBI ALREADY FUNDED PUBLICLY by Duke.
Not to crash your lil false accusations, It was on 10. It also wasn't a Criminal Organization, It went against communism...
MattCobra liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!