You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Aren
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor of PEI! The ballot will start on the 5th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.
  • Be friendly to those in-game
  • Set up promotional signs
  • Give out items
  • All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!
In order for a player to apply for Mayor on #13, you must fill in this format:
  • Steam Name and In-game name:
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
  • Time Zone:
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
  • Steam ID 64:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions):
Extra info:
  • You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
  • On the 5th August I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and on the end of the 7th, the Mayor will be elected!
Current Applicants

Rules:
  • 1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot
  • 2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on #13 on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
  • 3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off
By The Duke II
Steam Name and In-game name: Shaykh, Duke
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): most afternoons and evenings gmt+2
Time Zone: GMT+2
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: ive played pandahut for over 2 years but my hours were reset for some reason
Steam ID 64:76561198130493069
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/shaykh01/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Matt Cobra
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I have been mayor before and i know what the community needs the most. I have already achieved a lot for the citizens such as providing free gas in Albetron, as well as building homeless shelters for the poor. I have also created many fun events for the community and i will continue to host more events to unite the community.
Please read more in my manifest:
https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24023

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
I have already helped to unite the community by providing events every single week such as boat races and car races. If i'm elected a second time i will also further improve roleplay bu continuing the church rp, marriages and funerals. I'm open to all ideas from the community especially new players.
The best time for PEI will arrive if you elect me.

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes many months ago view the reasons: https://imgur.com/a/GyzZqW3
PS latest ban was false and removed. the dates are all the same for some reason when i checked
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
Fun events that will help unite the community
FBI Police Funding
More homeless shelters
More generators to light up cities and provide business with electricity

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions):
Constructing homeless shelters
Helping shop owners build their house and decorating it for them
Building peoples homes
Last edited by The Duke II on August 4th, 2018, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Danny Dog
Steam Name and In-game name: Stanley

Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 9am - 9pm BST (I'm not online all those hours but that's when I am)

Time Zone: BST/GMT+1

Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Too many I can't remember. It's over 1000 tho.

Steam ID 64: 76561198311192985

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311192985

Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: CPT and ex Mayor Matt

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes although it's been known to sound like a 'mouldy avocado' sometimes

Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Well I've been playing for 3 years now and it's the only role I haven't been. After the PSD shutting down I can take a break from captain and look on the less physical side of things to keep crime low. I'd also like to help all players old and new.

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I intend to fund the new FBI with their schemes (not bad ones of course) and build a shopping district where players can buy shops to use for a small fee to help the economy grow. I will also provide electricity to the shopping district and Alberton.

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes for different reasons. I can't remember them all PM if your that bothered Stan#8587

What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: As stated I will be building the shopping district, funding businesses and the FBI. If anything else is to appear during my term I may invest in that as well.

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): I am planning to build a shopping district with shops that'll be separated to prevent mass raiding. They will most likely be L - shaped 2x1x2 made from the finest logs around.
MattCobra, xDreamLand, ACerealBowl and 1 others liked this
By Ace Clip
Steam Name and In-game name: Fiffka79/Ace Clip
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 5 Am to 9 Am EST, can be more
Time Zone: CEST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Around 333 hours.
Steam ID 64: 76561198155815302
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155815302
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Nope.
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: No, i dont have one.
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... 67#p145067 (Beacuse berrie farms and much more.)
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... 67#p145067
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes i do, but idk why, that was long time ago.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes, i do.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... 67#p145067
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): Well, everything is explained here https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... 67#p145067
By King_Of_Spades
Steam Name and In-game name: king_of_spades9 | [PCS] King Of Spades
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 4PM - 12PM
Time Zone: GMT-0:4:00 Eastern Daylight Time
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 371.8
Steam ID 64: 76561198293414756
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198293414756
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: [ACE[ Smoke, fluffyshark101, Giraffe, ThatRandomGuy, King Of Spades (Me!)
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yep
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: To help out the community and increase the safety of said community
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will personally train (or have someone I trust train,) trusted and dedicated officers who come to be trained (There will be requirements they need to fill before they're trained), provide funding for players who are qualified, provide recreational activities using the region as often as I can, while putting up fun/interesting topics in the region. Listen to player suggestions (obviously). Reform laws. More to be added
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, for a variety of reasons (KOS, Accidental KOS, etc)
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Providing Officers I train with personal kits of weapons they're proficient in (Within reason), funding qualified players, perhaps construction of multiple jail cells (no region, i no like em) across the map for police officers. If I choose to, providing free generators for players that apply for it (If/when I choose to add this)
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): Construction of jail cells for officers I train. Various things I will do at the Mayor region.
By Matty
Steam Name and In-game name: Lil Mati // Matt Newton
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 12-5 AM
Time Zone: EDT
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 210
Steam ID 64: 76561198164405889
Steam Profile Link: 76561198164405889
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Smoke, Burnt, Grandpa Miu, RandomGuy
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: To change the ways of pandahut.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will be helpful by changing the laws so people don't get mad and frustrated with many laws.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: I got banned like a few months ago because of "harassment" but later got unbanned.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes I do, all of them.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: On better shops and secured cities.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): Give people many insurances on their shops and houses.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!