You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By wonslowcar
-1 very gay, forced pandahut times to go bankrupt, im taking you to court for copyright.
(jk my guy, i love your shit, I'd love to get into gfx like you)
By iMC
-1 very gay, forced pandahut times to go bankrupt, im taking you to court for copyright.
In fact, to be 100% honest with you I was planning to have PHT and SIM to co-exist, PHT being more news-focused and more frequent, and SIM being more in-depth and explorative, yet more rare. But I guess that's up to Bat-Kat to decide.
Honestly I'm my GFX knowledge is 10% Grade 8 computer class, 10% visual knowledge from observing branding and advertisements (I read Under Consideration's Brand New blog a lot), 5% vision and 75% Google. What I do is actually not that hard. Anyone can do what I do.
By wonslowcar
In fact, to be 100% honest with you I was planning to have PHT and SIM to co-exist, PHT being more news-focused and more frequent, and SIM being more in-depth and explorative, yet more rare. But I guess that's up to Bat-Kat to decide.
Honestly I'm my GFX knowledge is 10% Grade 8 computer class, 10% visual knowledge from observing branding and advertisements (I read Under Consideration's Brand New blog a lot), 5% vision and 75% Google. What I do is actually not that hard. Anyone can do what I do.
Sorry I couldn't see when you wanted to coexist. And so did most people, as the discord has had about 5 minge incidents, 3 of them including mass mentioning @everyone at 3 in the morning. some more spamming sim, etc. I had to delete the server because of this, but i'll glady bring it back if we could do it
By iMC
Sorry I couldn't see when you wanted to coexist. And so did most people, as the discord has had about 5 minge incidents, 3 of them including mass mentioning @everyone at 3 in the morning. some more spamming sim, etc. I had to delete the server because of this, but i'll glady bring it back if we could do it
Oh wow, I was not aware of this at all.

For proper context, before I started SIM Magazine, I had a brief stint as an assistant editor for PandaHut Times. I was kind of frustrated with the lack of depth and frequency that PHT was having, but knew that I could not really do anything about the frequency. I also had to deal with the conundrum of visually differentiating PHT from looking like a generic newspaper. Then I thought, why not just start a magazine with a semi-frequent release schedule? It could be visually differentiating, and I can dive deeper in topics that roleplayers care about. So, I left PandaHut Times (and its discord) and shortly after posted the letter that is the first post in this megathread.

I still support the idea of having SIM and PHT coexist, and would gladly help if needed. Just from this month, I had to change the opinion section twice. (I originally wanted to write about a social phenomena, then wanted to write about Matt Newton's retirement and the Blackhats, then settled on what it is now.) PHT could help cover things that SIM completely overlooked, casting a wider but shallower net on news as SIM is smaller-scale but deeper. DM me on Discord if you're still interested.

P.S. Honestly, those incidents could have been avoided if a discord management bot was properly put in place and discord perms were correctly set. (eg. Dyno has an anti-spam filter & you can disable @everyone and @here for reader roles, which is what I have done with the SIM discord)
By iMC
Last edited by iMC on January 13th, 2023, 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By MattCobra
Great magazine like always
iMC liked this
By The Duke II
big well done for the effort put into this.
well done as usual! ;-) ;-) ;-)
iMC liked this
By Ace Clip
Great magazine like always
iMC liked this
By TrippL
12/10
iMC, Longey13 liked this
By Ace Clip
Just a question. How many hours and work did you gived to make it? :p

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!