You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mushy
Nicely put together guys. Awesome visual work. Takes all the drama out of the PSD situation and turns it into a unique Roleplay creation.

Great work! :heartfulpanda:
RagnarosPower, Abstract Shadow, iMC and 7 others liked this
By Abstract Shadow
What Mushy said, for real! You are a fantastic gfx artist and I'm so glad that you've decided to dedicate your time and put effort into something like this! It's fantastic and I think you're doing a really great job with it so far. Keep up the awesome work man.
Mushy, iMC liked this
By Black Jesus
"Users browsing this forum: Ben drake, Black Jesus, Classified_, Goldy, iMC, krezen, Matty, Morsh, Orange, SneeringPlasma, Supreme Leader, Yoseph and 54 guests"
You made something great here, really nice work and i look forward to seeing more of it!
iMC liked this
By iMC
Wow, thanks for the wonderful feedback everyone!

It will probably be a while before the next issue is released, though, due to IRL stuff. (or will it? Honestly idk, we'll see.)
By Danny Dog
Wow, thanks for the wonderful feedback everyone!

It will probably be a while before the next issue is released, though, due to IRL stuff. (or will it? Honestly idk, we'll see.)
What's up with the right side of the page? It triggers my OCD
By Danny Dog
Also please tell me how to read this properly. As Yoseph said 'An absolute idiot'. ( Couldn't put it better myself)
By iMC

What's up with the right side of the page? It triggers my OCD
Right, will work on that. Already reading some magazines to see how they do it.
Also please tell me how to read this properly. As Yoseph said 'An absolute idiot'. ( Couldn't put it better myself)
Two-columned pages you just read left column up to down, then right column up to down. One-columned pages you just read up to down.
Danny Dog liked this
By MattCobra
Have my babies
May I?
*grabs basket*
By wonslowcar
like my stuff but like actually good
how the hell do you gfx people do this
By Flopdup
Best magazine of 2018
- PC Geymer
The Duke II liked this