You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mr AJ
Magazine was 🔥
If possible can u make mag based on pH 10
If so
Can u contact me at
Discord - AJ @6967
xDreamLand liked this
By Social Skillz
That was amazing.
I loved it. You are an amazing writer iMC, and brought an amazing idea into Pandahut.
By Matty
Made me laugh, I love it.
Keep it up
By TomatoChunks
10/10 Good job!
By iMC
As im not with Aj, or with "perfect and best" working on real magazine is way more harder, and nobel price for that...
Just keep great work in Pandahut, and we will see!
(Btw, i love that meh writed by ace clip)
Yeah I agree, working on a real magazine is much harder. There are definitely graphic designers, magazine writers, and photographers that can run circles around us, but we're still putting our best forward. We have fun making the issue, while hoping you enjoy the final product and better understand your fellow roleplayers. That's all that matters.
Magazine was 🔥
If possible can u make mag based on pH 10
If so
Can u contact me at
Discord - AJ @6967
Will do. Maybe join our discord too. Link's in the issue & my signature. (should still work)
That was amazing.
I loved it. You are an amazing writer iMC, and brought an amazing idea into Pandahut.
To be honest I didn't really bring the idea to Pandahut, Bat-Kat & Loxton did with their "Pandahut Times" Newspaper.(specifically their more graphical issue) I just put a more investigative and graphic-heavy emphasis on this publication, while slowing down the release schedule because, let's face it, this can't be done daily or weekly.

In fact, to be 100% honest with you I was planning to have PHT and SIM to co-exist, PHT being more news-focused and more frequent, and SIM being more in-depth and explorative, yet more rare. But I guess that's up to Bat-Kat to decide.
Great work iMC! Really lived up to my expectations! Also showed how Toxic Matt Newton is
Made me laugh, I love it.
Keep it up
It was great having you two on the issue. Glad you enjoyed the issue, I hope your interviews were pleasant and we didn't push any buttons or step over any lines.
xDreamLand liked this
By TomatoChunks
When's the next issue coming out?
xDreamLand liked this
By iMC
When's the next issue coming out?
It'll be a while before the next issue comes out, since I have been doing some last-minute studying for deferred exams. (and it's giving me a headache) However, we're planning to do double the number of interviews compared to our last issue, and I might be writing my own opinion piece on a psychological phenomenon and its effects on PandaHut and other online communities. (emphasis on "might")

That being said, the theme of our next issue has already been decided. We just need to do the interviews, proofread, and design the layout.
Matty liked this
By iMC
Going to try to host an electoral debate again, wish me luck.

It will take place either tomorrow or the day after, so head to the SIM Magazine Discord if you want to participate/listen in/submit questions.
Mr AJ liked this
By RagnarosPower
Post stickied, as it offers helpful information regarding the RP servers, and it is very well done. Ensure you actively update this topic in order to continue having your thread stickied.
By iMC
Update post for those not on the SIM Magazine Discord.

So...we're basically done the next issue of SIM, just waiting on an interviewee who has a lot going on in their real life at the moment. (ETA 1-2 weeks)

In the meantime, as a side project we will be starting up a crowdsourced roleplay guide that will cover basically everything in Pandahut roleplay. From how to survive as a new player, to successfully pulling off raids as a bandit, to how to manage a police group, to how to be a good mayor. Yes, we know that there's an "RP Guides" section in the forums, but most of the guides there are extremely outdated. Of course, this will only be a side project, and we will still be working on making the magazine issues you guys love. If you want to participate, head on over to the SIM Magazine Discord. (link in my signature)
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!