You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By iMC
Just a question. How many hours and work did you give to make it? :p
Well, I started work on this issue during the latter half of production of the second issue. (theme, content, etc.) After publishing the second issue, I put it down for a bit (deferred exams), then picked it up afterwards and finished the two interviews and filled in the opinion section within a week. (around the time that Rag had stickied this post) I then waited for the last interviewee until yesterday, when I decided to cut it from this issue and put it into a future issue.

So, in total, I took a little more than a month, but in actuality, the process took about 2 weeks.
By iMC
Probably October 3 or 4 in the SIM Magazine Discord.
By iMC
Our October 2018 Electoral Debate was a bit better this time around, despite the short notice.

This time, we partnered with Social's NetworkTM and brought in some SIM Magazine readers order to discuss some of the mayoral candidates on 10.

Social's NetworkTM will be releasing their own version of the debate later on via their YouTube channel. (which can be found here--> https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=152631), but we figured we would release our edit in time with the voting.

Since the forums don't allow MP3 uploads, here's a Google Drive link to the discussion --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nqQ-9W ... sp=sharing

Be warned that this thing lasted 1 1/2 hours, so you're in for a long listen.

Enjoy!
- iMC
Mr AJ liked this
By KillerClown101
Bring it backkkk
xDreamLand liked this
By iMC
Bring it backkkk
I would, but we kinda got hit with a snag. See, it's midterm season for me, which means I'm focused on my marks right now. In addition to that, my laptop's SSD died, which means I'm going to have to get a new SSD/get the SSD repaired, but I can't do either of those until after my midterms. So yeah. It's not like we don't want to bring this back, because we do. It's just some real-life stuff that is in our way right now.
By Javi-kun
is SIM dead,hasn't posted in like months,at least on he forums
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
is SIM dead,hasn't posted in like months,at least on he forums
iMC's Laptop has got some issues plus he's busy with irl stuff so can't blame him though
He did say that his magazine company is a semi-regular company
that means we will get notified about his next mag series soon or later until his laptop gets fixed
By Javi-kun
RIP iMC's laptop

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!