You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
I have noticed the increase of new players joining ph each day. That's good. Rp is the main highlight for at least 3/4 of ph members. But the main problem is the rapid increase of rule breakers i.e mass kosers, racists, people spamming items to cause lag, building so many buildings to cause lag. I'm done with this bulls**t. I'm going to leave rp for god knows how long (another factor is 10 and 13 not loading at all) I have met alot of real nice people over my time on rp but now is the time to say goodbye. I understand the rp admins try to keep it all under control and I'm not complaining or criticizing you or rp servers but with what happened recently, I felt it is time to move away from rp until further notice. I'll see all of you on the pvp battlefields.
This is supreme leader signing out of rp for a while
By TrippL
%100 agree, lots of the good rper’s have left probably because they have bad experiences during modsits. I have brought attention to Miku and Mushy.
%100 agree, lots of the good rper’s have left probably because they have bad experiences during modsits. I have brought attention to Miku and Mushy.
*cough* Thats why i quit/took a break. *cough*
Good move there

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!