You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Voxil
Well, I suppose if Matt does one, I'll do once too.

I want to apologize to everyone in the community for the atrocities I've commited over the last few months, I am sincerely sorry for these things I've done and would like to apologize to a couple people.

Fuzzy - I am sorry Fuzzy, for taking my anger out on you in the PSD Chat a couple months ago, and hope it will not hinder our future conversations and occasional meetings.

JacobandTay - I do not know what I did, but faring that on each application I make you always -1 with a state of "Bullied Fuzzy" and would to apologize for bullying your friend.

Classified - I would like to apologize to you for being a dick multiple times in the RP Staff Chat to you, and to other staff members.

The Community - I am sorry, everyone in Pandahut, if I have wronged you, or caused some sort of anger from you directed to me.

Now I would like to clear up something that's been pissing me off as of late.

I do not fucking hour farm. This was a rumor spread around by people who did not like me (Classified). It was a rumor with NO proof provided to me or others for me to clear up. I have over 15 mods and an outdated computer which causes my loading timer to be around 5 minutes, and when I do go AFK it's only for 10-15 minutes to care for a chore, or to eat.
By Lex Of Talionis

No I'm joking, I do not dislike you nor will I. Fuzzy's Conflict with you was a prime example, you can be toxic and So can I. I -1'd because of the way you attacked fuzzy, It was Sudden and Unexplained. I'm sorry for any sadness I brought to you, I left Pandahut so that I could better the community without another toxic member being staff. I should have acted more mature, Sorry and Goodbye.
By Tara Moist

No I'm joking, I do not dislike you nor will I. Fuzzy's Conflict with you was a prime example, you can be toxic and So can I. I -1'd because of the way you attacked fuzzy, It was Sudden and Unexplained. I'm sorry for any sadness I brought to you, I left Pandahut so that I could better the community without another toxic member being staff. I should have acted more mature, Sorry and Goodbye.
Nuuuuuuu come bak Jacoband
By TrippL
why is everyone so god damn depressed :oops:
By MattCobra
why is everyone so god damn depressed :oops:
Maybe it's seasonable.

Btw I still wuv you Voxi no matter what :heartfulpanda: :love:
By Quavo
meh

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!