You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By The Duke II
We still all love you matt lol thats ages ago
By Supreme Leader
what are you Supreme? You're okay man chill tf out, Nobody hates you, People don't hate you... :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
You talking shit bout me?
By MattCobra
what are you Supreme? You're okay man chill tf out, Nobody hates you, People don't hate you... :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
You talking shit bout me?
At least 1 apology a week
Lex Of Talionis liked this
By wonslowcar
Dear PandaHut. My name, as many of you know is Matt and a lot of you have probably gathered I’m a bit of an idiot.

Now, I’m sure you’ve all seen or at least heard about my vault incident (thanks chocolate) however I’d like to say that’s not who I am and I regret doing that.

Accident or not, I still fucked up and I hope you can all find it in your hearts to, not forget or not make jokes but to understand that I’m an idiot and I will never do it again.

Your hopefully good friend, Matt.
No stress matt, i've been in your place, the community started to hate me since i got demoted from RCMP Chief and RP Moderator, it was accidental, don't worry. :P
I got hated cause people r hella gay
I started getting witch hunted *cough* fuck you still for that matt *cough* by matt's friends when I dissed quavo out because he lied to me and i got demoted for it
By Cookie
what did u do ? anyways ur a nice guy i dont see why anyone wolud hate you :/
By MattCobra
Why do you -1 every post I make?
By MattCobra
I got hated cause people r hella gay
I started getting witch hunted *cough* fuck you still for that matt *cough* by matt's friends when I dissed quavo out because he lied to me and i got demoted for it
I never encouraged anyone to witch hunt you nor have I ever told anyone to. I’d also like to add, I demoted you for the screenshots I posted on your Staff app.
By Flopdup
#name #a #rat #awesome
By MattCobra
+3
By Supreme Leader
I don't make Appologies every week. The community has to know why they were treated. It's the right thing to do

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!