You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
Dear PandaHut. My name, as many of you know is Matt and a lot of you have probably gathered I’m a bit of an idiot.

Now, I’m sure you’ve all seen or at least heard about my vault incident (thanks chocolate) however I’d like to say that’s not who I am and I regret doing that.

Accident or not, I still fucked up and I hope you can all find it in your hearts to, not forget or not make jokes but to understand that I’m an idiot and I will never do it again.

Your hopefully good friend, Matt.
By Mellon
No one cares what you did, why you so mad about it, it was just a couple of acidental kos, get over it :P
By MattCobra
No one cares what you did, why you so mad about it, it was just a couple of acidental kos, get over it :P
People do tho Mellon, people think I did it on purpose and my chance of ever getting respect or being liked in the community disappeared
By TrippL
I drove a tank downslberton and spent 150k on missles shooting in the air and nobody cared
By Lex Of Talionis
what are you Supreme? You're okay man chill tf out, Nobody hates you, People don't hate you... :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
By Tara Moist
It's fine Matt. We still care about ya even tho your my enemy ;).
By DeathExperience
You sadly got demoted for that, which if it really wasnt Accidental i could understand, but i know it was accidental, so i dont understand why. Thats human, but still, your a nice guy, like you where before it happened.
Sadly there are many Arrogant people that say "I got more money, youre not worth talking to me, fxck you and leave you Masskoser.". I know plenty of them in PH.

When i "Quit" or take a break from Unturned, due to some persons here that really go in the way you could call it bullying me, and the Vacation im on for one week, I heared about some things happening, like you getting Staff (Which made me happy) and after getting demoted for that kills.

It doesnt matter.

Even when you did that, everytime i heared Unturned i remembered fun time with you Matt, and other people that are nice.

Stay like you are right now and dont change :)
By Flopdup
By Sheriff Pedro
Dear PandaHut. My name, as many of you know is Matt and a lot of you have probably gathered I’m a bit of an idiot.

Now, I’m sure you’ve all seen or at least heard about my vault incident (thanks chocolate) however I’d like to say that’s not who I am and I regret doing that.

Accident or not, I still fucked up and I hope you can all find it in your hearts to, not forget or not make jokes but to understand that I’m an idiot and I will never do it again.

Your hopefully good friend, Matt.
No stress matt, i've been in your place, the community started to hate me since i got demoted from RCMP Chief and RP Moderator, it was accidental, don't worry. :P

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!