You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Hey its me Quest, I wanna publicly state what I did to PEI and Duke administration of September 2017 and the government of PEI that they shouldn't of deserve and I betrayed them long long ago and I wanna start anew and I wanna apologize to the candidates and police officers of PEI for what I did months and months ago. I hope you guys accept my apology for what I did was not true and I was tricked and I shall never do it again. Hope you guys accept this apology.
The Duke II liked this
By The Duke II
Apology accepted
I want to work with everyone.
Thank you for your humility in accepting what you did wrong previously as minister.
I want to go forward for pei
By Burnt
Apology accepted
Thank you for your humility in accepting what you did wrong previously as minister.

heyyyy so like.. aren't you a 3 time PEI mayor now? fix ya sig
By MattCobra
Nice to see you’re apologisng. You’ve not been exactly..... kind as of recent. Good on ya!
The Duke II liked this
By The Duke II
Apology accepted

heyyyy so like.. aren't you a 3 time PEI mayor now? fix ya sig
I’m a two time mayor of pei and current mayor of pei so in total 3 times yes
By The Duke II
Electricity has been installed in Albetron with a hefty investment of 20,000 Bamboo. This is yet another promise accomplished from by manifest completed. All of Albetron now has electricity. Achieving results and now Albetron will prosper.

"And then Duke said, May there be Light"
Dk 1:3 DukeChurch edition

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!