You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By The Duke II
A 'Duke Market' has been built, another project that my Economic and Housing Minister has achieved.
This is another step in the right direction to improve PEI's economy, which has already been strengthened significantly by his work. In fact, we've accomplished all the economic pledges in our manifest, we are coming up with even more!
Proof:
I can assure you that a very large majority stand behind the government's work and the way we are governing PEI. My message to PEI is clear, ignore the fake news & rumors you can see our results. The haters will only make us work even stronger and this government will never ever stop working.
Thank you all for your support :bamboo: :bamboo: :bamboo:
If you have any ideas to improve roleplay always feel free to contact me and any constructive criticism will be taken onboard.
:heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
By The Duke II
The homeless shelter was raided yesterday by leader of the 'FTP' Cherry Diesel.
This shows his disregard for the citizens' rights and his contempt to help the poor. Citizens are advised to stay away from members of his group.
Some positive news now, many citizens offered their help once they got to know of the raid and donated to re-fursbish the estate which has taken place.
The doors are open for anyone to live in and a donation box is also inside the estate. Donations are appreciated.

Change in ministers:
Matt Cobra has been assigned the portfolio of Justice & Anti-Corruption Minister and will be revising legal codes and promoting judge and lawyer roles.
A reform of these roles will take place.
Last edited by The Duke II on July 19th, 2018, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By GentlemenJames0-0
I believe that this addition to our society by the mayor was a terrific idea. i think it will help the community by helping the people with low-income jobs keep their heads above.
The Duke II liked this
By The Duke II
Retaliatory strikes have taken place against the 'FTP' for raiding government bases.
A drug farm with over 50 drugs has been raided north of Stratford. As commander in chief of the RCMP, i can announce to you that more raid will be taking place against the FTP's infastrucuture, depriving them of income.
A big well done to Jack, Anarki and Miu who helped in the raid.
Your days are numbered...

BEFORE:
AFTER :laugh:
By The Duke II
Yeah its not our base lmao
We know it is :) and so do you :) lmao
By The Duke II
I have one thing to say, good luck.
-[FTP] Noice.
Have fun with infecto being permad and his base gone
Mr AJ liked this
By Cookie
I have one thing to say, good luck.
-[FTP] Noice.
Have fun with infecto being permad and his base gone
Why was infecto permad ?
By The Duke II
15 days have now past and this is the middle of my term.

We've made a lot of progress and in fact 87% of our manifesto pledges have been completed already. We've also done a lot of work that was not promised on the manifesto.
There's still a lot of work to be done and during my first term, we have being sowing the seeds, that will ripe into abundant fruit.
Here's a quick look to see what we have done.

1. Destruction of the ‘PKBG’. A special grant of around 50k will be given to the PSD to create a new professional unit targeted against this group and any other threat. [COMPLETED, the 'pkbg' is now a defunct group and a seperate operation is being carried out against the FTP]
2. Apart from the special grant of 50k to the P.S.D., I will also fund them with 100k (separate grant) over my term as mayor. This will be to help them pay wages and become even more organised.[COMPLETED ]
3. The establishment of ‘housing licenses’ where shop owners may purchase a license from the mayor’s office(maximum 5k) and then be entitled to shop funding of up to 10k. The housing license will vary according to base size and will also act as a sort of insurance, so if a base is raided, the player can claim insurance from the mayor’s office and rebuild a base. [COMPLETED]
4. New homeless shelter in Alberton with a large capacity[COMPLETED]
5. 5k-10k funding to all businesses in P.E.I.. All legitimate businesses will be eligible for this funding and this will benefit all legal roles. [COMPLETED]
6. The construction of a Church to improve roleplay and for marriages to occur.[COMPLETED]
7. Free electricity to all towns in my term and not just Alberton.[COMPLETED, other cities will receive electricity once they are assessed and seen its feasability]
8. Abolishing the unpopular military vehicles law for most military vehicles. [COMPLETED]
9. New ticket system where offences will have a guide on the maximum amount of bamboo a player can ticket for. This will improve RP and citizens will not be constantly harassed by police, a common complaint I have found amongst citizens. [COMPLETED]
10. Establishment of a hunting license. Players may hunt but must first pay a fee to the mayor’s office.[
After consulting the people it was decided that hunting will be LEGAL]

11. Abolition of speeding limits – this is unenforceable and instead a new law will be proposed.[COMPLETED]
12. Jail time will be reduced from 30 minutes to 20 minutes, to help improve RP.[COMPLETED]
13. The establishment of a new Cabinet of Ministers, to represent all citizens of PEI, including at least ONE candidate taking part in the mayoral election. This will help improve DEMOCRACY. [COMPLETED, although Coco has now left the government]
14. Building of a fisherman’s lodge where fishermen can gather and catch fish together. A minimum of 7k will be dedicated to this.
[TO BE COMPLETED IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS]
15. I have recently been active and I promise to be extremely active throughout my entire term, I won’t let you down.[COMPLETED]
Other achievements completed not on the manifesto:
1. Duke Mall where citizens can set up a shop for a small fee
2. Proposals to reform the police
3. Funding of individual police cells.

The best times for PEI are soon here - Duke
Mr AJ, The Slav Dragon liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!