You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By The Duke II
Next Project: Homeless Shelter
Yas! I'm homeless on both servers 10 and 13 because it costs to much to make a home.
glad it will help you out :-)
By That'sQuestionables
Yas! I'm homeless on both servers 10 and 13 because it costs to much to make a home.
I have a question. What is the reason behind this? What inspired u to do this. Curious.
By wonslowcar
I have a question. What is the reason behind this? What inspired u to do this. Curious.[/quote]
Not trying to cause drama, but it's literally been every manifesto since 2017. Half of the time, it's not even done correctly or it fails entirely, but let's hope Duke does it right.
By The Duke II
The first homeless shelter which can house around 10-15 players has been constructed in Albetron. This house has a an electrical supply, connected to PEI's main electrical grid which is being maintained regularly by government workers. The doors of the shelter are to be opened by government officials. Anyone wanting a space is to contact me or one of the ministers. A friendly sentry is in place to defend the sentry and wooden crates are storing food and bedrolls for the homeless

N.B. More lighting in Albetron has been installed to enhance the RP experience..
More homeless shelters are planned
More electricity is coming to other cities!

:heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:

Stay tuned pandas! The best times for PEI are yet to come!
By MattCobra
I love duke
Who doesn’t?
The Duke II liked this
By The Duke II
On Sunday at 1 p.m GMT+2. i will be hosting a fun community event which will be called the 'P.E.I. Grand Prix'
This event will involve a race from all the way down south in Kensington Campground up to the mayor's office.
Sports cars are to be provided by the mayor's office and police will be blocking off all the main roads for this event.
All players are welcome to join and i hope this first event will be succesful.
Another manifesto pledge complete! (Events every week)
PEI is experiencing its best ever times and don't worry pandas....we have loads loads more planned this is only the beginning of my
roadmap :popcornpanda: :popcornpanda: :popcornpanda:
This will unite the community as i promised and i will give a speech at the end of the event...prize for the winner to be announced!
Teaser for new project(long term): https://www.jagoinvestor.com/wp-content ... rket-3.jpg
MattCobra liked this
By The Duke II
Racing map:

Remember this event will start @GMT+2 tomorrow!
Be there pandas!
N.B.: I am aware for americans this is an incompatible time BUT the next event will be more ideally timed for you.
Ice Jesus liked this
By Ace Clip
Duke is one of the best mayors for me,
Free electricity
(yk, bla bla bla. Just way more things)
The Duke II liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!