You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By The Duke II
moderators please remove my comments and other peoples comments who have nothing to do with my work and are just intent on causing drama thanks
By Roopepp
Duke definitely should stay as the mayor of our town. He has made many great changes to our town and without them the town wouldn't be this nice as it is right now.
He made the electricity free in the capital city.
He made the homeless people a home, that is a wonderful fact that the community cares about the homeless people and support them.
Also he changed the laws to make sure our citizens are safe and secure, just on point.

Well done Duke
The Duke II liked this
By The Duke II
Roopepp and toby seem fake both made today never seen them on rp
how dare you insult my loyal supporters.
insult me but never touch my supporters, they are the most loyal, clever and hard working people.
shame on you for calling them 'fake', i will defend my followers till death.
By The Duke II
they seem fake its their only post they are new accounts and and have never seen either of them ingame seems like someone made 2 fake accounts im not saying its u but someone did
I met them in the game and can provide their steam profiles if you want 😀They aren’t fake, you just can’t accept i have my fanbase.
One of the account actually has 8 posts so quit the bs
By The Duke II
I have funded the PSD 150k..
Another manifesto promise completed by Duke
For those conspiracy theorists who doubt i funded them...here's the proof :P :joy:

I have spoken to Yoseph, the leader of the PSD and he has informed me that this money will go to good use such as possible extension of the PSD's infastructure as well allowing for more weapons to be purchased and equipment.

By The Duke II
There has been a small change in government with CoCo, the building ministers having left. It is of regret to announce this decision and i wish him well for the future.
The new Cabinet will be composed of the following people:

Police Reform & Anti-Corruption Minister: MattCobra
Police Intelligence, & Funding Minister - Yoseph
Economy and Housing Minister - AJ
Financial Minister - Offset
Chief of staff & political aide: WildCard

The economy minister AJ, will take on the portfolio of housing having proven himself a very good economic minister who has licensed many shops and succesfully increased pei’s economic output. As always I thank all ministers for their contribution in PEI's governance.
By The Duke II
What does chief of staff mean ?
Wild helps me organise my work and advises me on important political decisions that i make.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!