You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By The Duke II
The race has been completed!
I am proud to announce Matt Cobra as the winner of the race!

Although it was successful we have learnt a lot more about hosting events and promise that the next won will be even better!

Prize: 10,000 BAMBOO and a red RACING CAR:
By MattCobra
I need to sign up for formula one ;-)
By Runman05
This mayor everyone is the best mayor of all he can be one in real life to tell you, he makes everyone happy in the server, he make sure everything is good before he leaves the server so players keep supporting him :-D :-)
The Duke II liked this
By The Duke II
A Week at a glance
Theme: Building Blocks

Today marks a week since i swore in to lead Prince Edward Island into the future!
We have already achieved so much and many manifesto points..
The week at a glance:
Renovation of mayors estate
Generators powering PEI (Maintained daily by workers)
Licensing of shops and growing PEI's economy to ensure PEI's economy has a stable foundation.
Racing event
Various new buildings constructed.

Next week, electricity will be installed in Williston and a housing project will start there.
I will also be proposing some changes in the mayor role and police rp to reshape roleplay as promised in my manifest.
PEI's economy has a strong base thanks to our economic minister who is predicting a surplus in PEI's GDP that has improved as a result of our shop funding policy and free electricity in Albetron.
Many citizens have also expressed their thanks to the government for providing free electricity and for opening a new homeless shelter.
We will not stop here, this is only the start, we have many more ideas and schemes on our roadmap.
The best times for PEI are soon there...

Official photographs taken by PEI's department of information(DOI):
More shops, more bamboo in PEI and happy citizens
Shops being given 10k and licensed by the Mayor's office, improving PEIs economy and creating jobs
Inspecting the PSD's armoury..
By The Duke II
he made a law so u cant say shit about the mayor he is awful and not making anything to help citizens of pei
thank you for confirming the truth...for kidnappers, crooks and criminals i am the worst mayor and hated. Your days are number under my leadership
i'm proud of that.
P.S. hi cookie, the kidnapper
:-) :-) :-)
By MattCobra
he made a law so u cant say shit about the mayor he is awful and not making anything to help citizens of pei
Let me debunk this for ya lad.
The official law is THREATANING government officials. You can say he’s a bad mayor (not leading a protest unless you’ve gotten a permit) however here’s the thing. You can not walk up to Mr Duke and go ‘I am going to shove you in a cage and beat you’ that’s now an arestabble offence. You can say ‘I don’t think you’re a good mayor’ so no, you can say stuff about the mayor.
The Duke II liked this
By 25nite
Duke is honestly one, if not the greatest mayor for RP13. He takes honest criticism and tries to fix laws that are clearly a problem. He always talks and works with locals and plans to make alberton a great town again
The Duke II liked this
By Barry
OKAY THIS IS A POST FOR DUKE’S MAYOR NEWS. NOT A POST FOR AND SAY DUKE FK YOU IN ASS OR SAY HE IS BAD. PEOPLE READING FOR NEWS NOT FK YOU IN ASS DUKE. KIDS STOP AND SAY THAT THE BEST MAYOR IN THE HISTORY IS BAD.
The Duke II liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!