You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By The Duke II
This thread will document all of the important events being carried out by Mayor Duke's office on Prince Edward Island
By The Duke II
Today, Mayor Duke has revised the entire law book and has arranged it in many ways, taking upon himself the effort to correct grammatical and spelling mistakes.
The law sections were also not in order and many laws were repeated throughout and it has been revised for a modern 2018 PEI. (narcotics no longer exist for example, this only applied when PEI was modded, only berries do)
These laws are currently being reviewed by RP Administration and are soon to be released. The new laws also feature my manifesto promises.
Economy Minister AJ and Police Minister Matt were busy at work within their own ministries devising their own special schemes, as set out in my manifesto.
Today, i have renovated the mayor's office and all ministers now have an office. Lighting has also been installed withing the mayor's office and outside of it. It's never looked as good before.

also gave a speech and tour of my estate to the citizens who were online earlier today.

Tomorrow will be a big day and electricity is coming to Albetron stay tuned! :bamboo: :bamboo: :bamboo: :hystericalpanda: :heartfulpanda:
Last edited by The Duke II on July 9th, 2018, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By The Duke II
Electricity has been installed in Albetron with a hefty investment of 20,000 Bamboo. This is yet another promise accomplished from by manifest completed. All of Albetron now has electricity. Achieving results and now Albetron will prosper.

"And then Duke said, May there be Light"
Dk 1:3
By MattCobra
"And then Duke said, May there be Light"
Dk 1:3
In Duke we trust
The Duke II liked this
By The Duke II
A church has been constructed by a private group. The church will be called the 'Saint's Church' and has been constructed in collaboration with the mayor's office. I am an official donator of the church and in honour of my donation a prayer has been submitted in my name by the owners.

This church is an amazing initiative to improve roleplay as well as offering spiritual guidance to the religious folk of PEI of all religions! This is yet another manifesto pledge completed by Duke.

Today i have also installed new lights in Albetron to light up the city. Regular maintenance will be undertaken by government workers on the new electrical grid.

Next Project: Homeless Shelter
Last edited by The Duke II on July 10th, 2018, 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Lex Of Talionis
too bad Im a satanist :devil: :devil:
By Tara Moist
Next Project: Homeless Shelter
Yas! I'm homeless on both servers 10 and 13 because it costs to much to make a home.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!