You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Brylyth
Taking suggestions for laws, go ahead and dump them on me! <3
Make a fast food place in the construction area where the trailers would be hot dogs stands or burger stands or drink stands or what ever and the large part at the back can be a place to sit where u place tables and chairs and make it region it would be a cool feature
Hm - that sounds like a quite fun idea. I'll ask about seeing if i can get a region for it.
I would suggest to add laws that stop some of the police brutality that has been going around recently. Tickets need to be used a lot more than arrests, there should be a warning before being given a ticket (I have been given at least two tickets for unlicensed weapons before anyone told me how to license them or even how to pay my tickets), and overall add laws that get rid of the rules that do no good to the general public.
I would suggest to add laws that stop some of the police brutality that has been going around recently. Tickets need to be used a lot more than arrests, there should be a warning before being given a ticket (I have been given at least two tickets for unlicensed weapons before anyone told me how to license them or even how to pay my tickets), and overall add laws that get rid of the rules that do no good to the general public.
Its not their fault to give the tickets to you. Its your fault you don't read rules...
Make me minister of extortion, murder, kidnapping, robbery, drug dealing, attempted homicide an organised crime
By Cookie
Actualy do something and leave the CRIMINAL group you are in atm

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!