You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra

Prince Edward Island Anti Corruption and Police Reform Office

Hello, under Duke II’s fifth term, I’ve been appointed Police Minister. More specifically, Minister of Anti Corrultion and Police Reform and I will be addressing those things in this post.

For Police Reform, I recommend all officers attempt to join the PandaHut Sheriff Department AKA PSD. You can apply for the PSD here

The PandaHut Sheriff Department is an amazing organised police group which I recommend all officers attempt joining. Not only that, civilians can get in on the action too and can also join as a PSD helper.

Under the new PEI Government and Anti Corruption Act of 2018 the Prince Edward Island Government has no tolerance for corrupt ministers or corrupt police officers. I’m in charge of all corruption complaints and the format below is how you can submit the reports. Remember, no joke reports! Also, if you would like to remain anonymous then send the information to me on discord to report them without being known you did it.
Code: Select allName: Who you’re reporting: What law did they break: Evidence (REQUIRED): Extra info (eg, did they try to bribe you ecetera)
Rewards! Rewards? Yes, Rewards you say. On behalf of the PEI administration I will be giving 2.5K to all successful reporters for their interest in making PEI a better place. Remember, I will investigate highly before taking action against all officers and I will check if it’s a set up or somebody trying to exploit the system.

Thank you for reading this, let’s hope for a better PEI.

Brought to you by the PandaHut Sheriff Department and the Duke administration.
By MattCobra
Breaking: 6 hours ago, PandaHut Sheriff Department took down a drug cartel led by ‘invisible Roblox’ a not known criminal who was intending on selling his customers drugs! This shows that PEI has no tolerance for drug dealers and beware, bigger drug cartels. We’re coming for you
By MattCobra
Another drug base ran by King of Spades and infectiosentropy has been raided! If my sources are correct, Spades is a PKGB member who was swiftly shot and didn't kill a single officer! The PKGB is all talk confirmed!
By MattCobra
On behalf of the PSD and Duke Administration, I have been making an investigation type thing for all gangs. I've already made one for the PSD and everyone to use. However, we have a lot of ?. We don't know who their members are. If you want to be an informant and help clean PEI of criminal scum, hit me up.

Pls ignore my bad photoshop skills ;-;
The Duke II liked this
By MattCobra
Been awhile since I last touched this thread but it looks like I’ll be able to keep this thread to document the police’s progress. That is, if Duke wants to keep me in the position as Police Minister.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!