You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By The Duke II
First of all i would like to thank ALL voters who took part in this large democratic exercise to elect the next mayor of 13 :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: . I would also like to thank the majority of the community who chose to put their trust in me as their mayor of P.E.I., it is a great honour to represent you.
Now, after this electoral campaign it is time to put our differences aside and unite.
A cabinet of ministers have already been selected and are being sworn in at the current moment, a minister will also include an election candidate for PEI, which i promised in my manifest :smile:
Official celebrations of my victory will take place tomorrow morning, starting at 11am gmt+2 with carcades.
All duke supporters are welcome to party on the streets of PEI and celebrate a campaign of positivity..no mic spam allowed and no disrespectful flags of other candidates..only positive signs are allowed in favour of duke...
New cabinet members are most experienced and best qualified in the field hand picked by me
Stay tuned, because the best times for PEI have only started
MattCobra liked this
By The Duke II
Foreword: The new cabinet of ministers will be as follows, handpicked personally by me according to merit. This is a highly capable team which has experience in their respective portfolio.
Housing & Development Minister: Coco(as promised in my manifesto to include one candidate from the ballot) already a manifesto pledge completed!
Police Reform & Anti-Corruption Minister: MattCobra
Police Intelligence, & Funding Minister - Yoseph
Economy Minister - AJ
Financial Minister - Offset
Chief of staff & political aide: WildCard
Mr AJ liked this
By That'sQuestionables
Foreword: The new cabinet of ministers will be as follows, handpicked personally by me according to merit. This is a highly capable team which has experience in their respective portfolio.
Housing & Development Minister: Coco(as promised in my manifesto to include one candidate from the ballot) already a manifesto pledge completed!
Police Reform & Anti-Corruption Minister: MattCobra
Police Intelligence, & Funding Minister - Yoseph
Economy Minister - AJ
Financial Minister - Offset
Chief of staff & political aide: WildCard
I want to add.. Offset doesn't even play 13... that much... he plays 10 more might wanna get a more active member. But thats my opinion
By Abstract Shadow
Proud of you Duke. It seems like you've changed for the better and the community saw that.

#DukeReformed
The Duke II, Mr AJ liked this
By That'sQuestionables
Proud of you Duke. It seems like you've changed for the better and the community saw that.

#DukeReformed
I kinda was disappointed in Duke and kinda hated him. I'm gonna give him a chance to make me not hate him and support him so you better be good duke... I want to seem improvements!
Abstract Shadow, Mr AJ liked this
By The Duke II
Offset is more active and as a financial minister he doesn’t need to be on the server as much, it’s his job balancing the books to make sure PEI’s budget is managed well and all our promises can be completed with enough funding.
By MattCobra
Offset is more active and as a financial minister he doesn’t need to be on the server as much, it’s his job balancing the books to make sure PEI’s budget is managed well and all our promises can be completed with enough funding.
Don’t worry, if I find out he’s been stealing funds I’ll have him out the job and in a jail cell
By MattCobra
Lmfao
What’s so funny?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!