You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
You c*nts want a fight, we will give you a fight (C*nt in a joking way. Not to hurt anyone)
You c*nts want a fight, we will give you a fight (C*nt in a joking way. Not to hurt anyone)
Nuke them with you nukes since they raided ur fishing hut xd

hmmmmmm we will give ya a good time :)

hmmmmmm we will give ya a good time :)
I aim to please. Once they add a nuke mod, I'll be nuking down. And pedro, Psd will make it top priority to shut you down lmao
Please dont reply irrelevant stuff just reply if you want to join.
Name:infectiosentropy

Steam64: 76561198405006762

Why do u want to join us?: I hate the PEI govermen and the new mayor duk(I think he is an ashol lol) and his stupid laws. I also don’t like the PSD and want to bring down the corrupt government. I want to play with my friend Cherry who I have known for some time. I know I might be young but at least I’m not lying about my age and I hope you at least you give me a chance please. I am a very loyal person and I am active for about 10 hours everyday(no joke!). I could raid bases for you, rob the PSD officers and carry out your will. I also want to gain more experience with mature players. hope I will be accepted and thank u for reading this app –infectious the cheeky bandit xdxd

What will you do if there is a spy on FTP?: I will speak to the leader of the gang and give him all of the required evidence. After that person would be kicked I would make him a top priority to rob and take revenge upon him for causing us harm.
Cherry Diesel liked this
Name:infectiosentropy

Steam64: 76561198405006762

Why do u want to join us?: I hate the PEI govermen and the new mayor duk(I think he is an ashol lol) and his stupid laws. I also don’t like the PSD and want to bring down the corrupt government. I want to play with my friend Cherry who I have known for some time. I know I might be young but at least I’m not lying about my age and I hope you at least you give me a chance please. I am a very loyal person and I am active for about 10 hours everyday(no joke!). I could raid bases for you, rob the PSD officers and carry out your will. I also want to gain more experience with mature players. hope I will be accepted and thank u for reading this app –infectious the cheeky bandit xdxd

What will you do if there is a spy on FTP?: I will speak to the leader of the gang and give him all of the required evidence. After that person would be kicked I would make him a top priority to rob and take revenge upon him for causing us harm.
Accepted I sent you a request on steam add me for further contact
Well shit, this is the first I've learned of one of my brothers, turning to the criminality life. It's a shame. Diesel, I am very disappointed in you, turning your back on the P.S.D, on the Mayoral's Officer, on P.E.I itself. There is nothing I can do stop you, as you've already gone too far. You know for yourself, you can't defeat the P.S.D. No-one ever has, no-one ever will. To our officers, all you are is nothing but target practice. I'm sorry you chose this path, but I won't let it go any further. I have already returned to Pandahut, and I will chip at your forces every chance I get. That is, if you're still alive by the time I submit this.
Supreme Leader liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!