You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Well shit, this is the first I've learned of one of my brothers, turning to the criminality life. It's a shame. Diesel, I am very disappointed in you, turning your back on the P.S.D, on the Mayoral's Officer, on P.E.I itself. There is nothing I can do stop you, as you've already gone too far. You know for yourself, you can't defeat the P.S.D. No-one ever has, no-one ever will. To our officers, all you are is nothing but target practice. I'm sorry you chose this path, but I won't let it go any further. I have already returned to Pandahut, and I will chip at your forces every chance I get. That is, if you're still alive by the time I submit this.
THIS ^^
You have no clue why i left PSD you should private message me i told people not to put irrelevant stuff here and psd is already so dead were just killing it the rest of the way because it needs to end i can rant on and on about why but if you need more information PRIVATE MESSAGE ME dont talk on this, do i go over to the PSDs application and write stupid shit there?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!