You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who should be mayor

Orange
38%
bugpony
63%
Barry
No votes
0%
By Aren
Here you guys can vote for the next Mayor of Washington. Remember to pick wisely as the winner will be mayor for the entire month, unless they resign. If this does happen, the Mayor position will go to the next candidate with the most votes. Mayors have the ability to change the current state laws, so make your vote count!

All those who have registered to run for Mayor are on the ballot. On this thread, you are able to make your opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum. If the arguments get out of hand they may be deleted by a moderator without warning!

Voting Rules
  • 1. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut roleplay servers.
  • 2. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
  • 3. Alternate accounts are not allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
  • 4. Unknown, brand new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
  • 5. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
The new Mayor will be announced on July 7th, at 8 PM GMT+1.

Good luck to all the candidates!
By Cookie
i vote for orange he has good ideas that if they work out will make washington better for everyone
By TrippL
Like police? They will be funded 250k out of my own pocket.

Don’t like the police? Know that gun licenses and tickets will be ABOLISHED along with all laws in plave for the sole purpose of the government to profit off of. Only laws that stop people from harming others will stay.

Like to have fun? No problem, The Unturned Olympics is going to be funded 250k out of my own pocket so that everyone can participate free of charge. There will be events almost every day of the week.
By Lex Of Talionis
Who's Rich as Fuck and Worked hard as a Dictator his last Two Terms? Orange, I think he'd be the w̶o̶r̶s̶t̶ Best hope for Washington's Denizens alike. He wants to create a Fun term for Everyone, No Tickets, and Olympics the entire term.. Seems fun and Interesting.. +1 Good Luck Orange
By Brylyth
Orange is making promises he can't keep - tickets and licenses are an element of the rules, and he can't change them.

I intend to de-escelate things through more sensible weapon laws (like taking automatic shotguns off of the streets, and out of police shootouts).
By Dani Omerovic
LET'S GO BUG +1 BUG
By TrippL
Orange is making promises he can't keep - tickets and licenses are an element of the rules, and he can't change them.

I intend to de-escelate things through more sensible weapon laws (like taking automatic shotguns off of the streets, and out of police shootouts).
All police that do not follow my "guidelines" will not receive funding and will be subject to demotion the moment they break a law.

Also, taking powerful weapons off the streets will put the law abiding people of Washington in danger because they will be vulnerable to threats such as robberies and kidnappings. I think its disgusting that you would strip away the right for the citizens to be able to defend themselves.
By WildCard_Extreme
Orange just so you are aware. 2 of the things your would do if you got mayor, about tickets and licenses you are not allowed to do. I wrote this so you know. If you do not believe me ask Classified
By TrippL
Orange just so you are aware. 2 of the things your would do if you got mayor, about tickets and licenses you are not allowed to do. I wrote this so you know. If you do not believe me ask Classified
All police that do not follow my "guidelines" will not receive funding and will be subject to demotion the moment they break a law.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!