You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who should be mayor

CoCo
5%
Tony Fester
25%
Duke II
49%
Snuffy
22%
By iMC
very positive campaigning on tony's side, keep it up
https://imgur.com/a/K39dAt4
Message to my supporters:
Stay calm, focused and continue to vote :heartfulpanda:
I highly doubt that was even posted by Tony.
The Duke II liked this
By The Duke II
very positive campaigning on tony's side, keep it up
https://imgur.com/a/K39dAt4
Message to my supporters:
Stay calm, focused and continue to vote :heartfulpanda:
I highly doubt that was even posted by Tony.
i never said it was posted by tony, i doubt he posted it too to be honest.
By PhantomPear
$20 Half of dukes votes are new accounts/himself
Questionable, you’re talking about something from a year ago. Not gonna work. You can ask anyone and i log onto 13 nearly every single day especially since i was vice mayor. You’re extremely arrogant calling my voters dumb, they are the most loyal,smart and intelligent people.
Vote for me if you believe in PEI.
Vote for me if you want to give the PSD 150k.
Vote for me if you want each shop to receive up to 10k funding.
Vote for me for an enhanced roleplay experience with events every single week.
I will abolish the unpopular military vehicle law and i will set ticket guidelines.
Vote for me if you believe in PEI & believe its best times are here
"Log on to 13 every single day" Bro I haven't played for a week and I have almost 100hours... in PH and I havent seen u once. I put 110% into what I want to do like being an rcmp but I never seen u on once
Also the funds they he said he would give... he doesn't even have them he asks for admins to give him money so he can. I witnessed it and I done it.
By WildCard_Extreme
Questionable just because you don’t see him doesn’t mean he doesn’t go on. I play 10 and 13 everyday and I don’t see you everyday. Does it mean you don’t play or does it mean we play at different times. Also about the money don’t try bring someone down and accuse them of something unless you have hard solid proof.
The Duke II liked this
Questionable just because you don’t see him doesn’t mean he doesn’t go on. I play 10 and 13 everyday and I don’t see you everyday. Does it mean you don’t play or does it mean we play at different times. Also about the money don’t try bring someone down and accuse them of something unless you have hard solid proof.
I play on PH 12-22 Hours a day.. lmfao
By Cookie
Every candidate shoud consider making rocket launchers and devil's banes illigal for EVERYONE this will make most players happy and will give criminals a fighting chance :heartfulpanda:
By The Duke II
I play on PH 12-22 Hours a day.. lmfao
So you sleep for only 2 hours every day makes sense.
Just because you don’t see me on the server instead of reasoning duke’s inactive you could have come to the more logical conclusion as wild said that we come from different continents and hence different timezone...
Also, you come across as extremely patronising in your replies..chill
Last edited by The Duke II on July 6th, 2018, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!