You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who should be mayor

CoCo
5%
Tony Fester
25%
Duke II
49%
Snuffy
22%
By Aren
Here you guys can vote for the next Mayor of Prince Edward Island (PEI). Remember to pick wisely as the winner will be mayor for the entire month, unless they resign. If this does happen, the Mayor position will go to the next candidate with the most votes. Mayors have the ability to change the current state laws, so make your vote count!

All those who have registered to run for Mayor are on the ballot. On this thread, you are able to make your opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum. If the arguments get out of hand they may be deleted by a moderator without warning!

Voting Rules
  • 1. All voters must have at least 40 total hours on Pandahut roleplay servers.
  • 2. All candidates and participants are allowed to make their opinions known, but please keep the arguments to a minimum in this thread. If any argument gets out of hand the posts may be deleted by a moderator without warning!
  • 3. Alternate accounts are not allowed. We are able to check who is who so if you make an alternate account to vote we will instantly disqualify you. This includes real-life friends.
  • 4. Unknown, brand new accounts that cannot be matched up with an in-game account in any way will have their votes removed.
  • 5. Brand new accounts with zero to few posts and/or less than 40 total in-game hours on our Roleplay servers will have their votes removed.
The new Mayor will be announced on July 7th, at 8 PM GMT+1.

Good luck to all the candidates!
Mushy liked this
By MattCobra
Good luck to all candidates! I will not be saying who I voted for however I can guarantee that they will be a good Mayor! :hystericalpanda:
The Duke II liked this
By ThatDerpyKid
#BringPEICommunism
#Duke4Gulag
#Snuffy4Dictator
By ThatDerpyKid
+1 Duke
Duke Reformed Let’s Go
The other participants are not as experienced as Duke, and that’s not a first.
If the people want a good mayor, than DUKE is the one.
Not as Experienced? I'd suggest you review who's running and then speak. Both Matt and Myself have both served as Mayors.
Last edited by ThatDerpyKid on July 5th, 2018, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By MattCobra
+1 Duke
Duke Reformed Let’s Go
Not as Experienced? I'd suggest you review who's running and then speak. Both Matt and Myself have both served as Mayors.
What do I have to do with this?
By ThatDerpyKid
Whoops, wrong person(s).
By MagicMike
+1 Duke
Duke Reformed Let’s Go
You’re very wrong to think so Duke has been mayor for a longer period of time and has gained more experience than any other mayor.
The Duke II, Legit liked this
By Ze Golden Pug
Duke running again *pauses*
Welp I call my trap card
/ban Pug "GoingBackIntoMyBed/perma/lazyandwontappeal"

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!