You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who should be mayor

CoCo
5%
Tony Fester
25%
Duke II
49%
Snuffy
22%
By Lex Of Talionis
+1 No Matter how much I hate Capitalism and Democracy, Duke is the best bet for PEI and he has shit-tons of experience no matter what you think.. He worked his ass off for Klockmann, and I think he will work even Better as a Full Mayor, Prime Example is His Past Terms, They were all Phenomenal for PEI.. I hope you get this Duke, Good Luck man..
The Duke II liked this
By Supreme Leader
Not saying who I voted but good luck everyone
By nir_master

This is PSD helper and record manager, Tony Fester
-Leading PEI into the future and beyond
-A new generation of leaders will follow

VOTE FOR ME IF YOU WANT:

-USELESS LAWS REMOVED

-IMPROVING PEOPLE'S FREEDOM OF SPEECH

-REMOVING MILITARY VEHICLE BAN

-AN ACTIVE MAYOR

-A SMARTER MAYOR
+1 No Matter how much I hate Capitalism and Democracy, Duke is the best bet for PEI and he has shit-tons of experience no matter what you think.. He worked his ass off for Klockmann, and I think he will work even Better as a Full Mayor, Prime Example is His Past Terms, They were all Phenomenal for PEI.. I hope you get this Duke, Good Luck man..
If u think he works his ass off ur freaking dumb as an ant... he doesnt even god damn log onto UNTURNED LMFAO
By MattCobra
If u think he works his ass off ur freaking dumb as an ant... he doesnt even god damn log onto UNTURNED LMFAO
No need to call Jacob dumb, he’s expressing his opinion and there’s nothing wrong with that.
No need to call Jacob dumb, he’s expressing his opinion and there’s nothing wrong with that.
yes but he does realize he been lied to lmfao
By Cookie
I dont know how ppl dont see that with all these mayors supporting psd there are gonna be no criminal roles on 13 in a few months and its gonna ruin rp for EVERYONE including psd
By The Duke II
Questionable, you’re talking about something from a year ago. Not gonna work. You can ask anyone and i log onto 13 nearly every single day especially since i was vice mayor. You’re extremely arrogant calling my voters dumb, they are the most loyal,smart and intelligent people.
Vote for me if you believe in PEI.
Vote for me if you want to give the PSD 150k.
Vote for me if you want each shop to receive up to 10k funding.
Vote for me for an enhanced roleplay experience with events every single week.
I will abolish the unpopular military vehicle law and i will set ticket guidelines.
Vote for me if you believe in PEI & believe its best times are here

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!