You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who should be mayor

CoCo
5%
Tony Fester
25%
Duke II
49%
Snuffy
22%
I dont do it all the time but I sometimes pull all nighters too so... i mean i gotta get my hours up ;)
By Yoshi
I dont do it all the time but I sometimes pull all nighters too so... i mean i gotta get my hours up ;)
And what is the point of these “all nighters” you claim to do so often, seems like a waste of time, and most likely isn’t healthy
The Duke II liked this
By That'sQuestionables
And what is the point of these “all nighters” you claim to do so often, seems like a waste of time, and most likely isn’t healthy
it isnt but you gotta be active as a mod... oh wait... im not one oops :)
By The Duke II
As the voting ends later today i would like to thank all those who took part in this democratic exercise to elect the next PEI Mayor.
Obviously i thank all those voters who put their trust in me to become next mayor of PEI, as well as everyone who took part in the ballot.
By Yoshi
it isnt but you gotta be active as a mod... oh wait... im not one oops :)
This makes no sense to me, I cant tell if you were just depressed about not being a mod, or attempting to make a shot at me, but whatever it is it makes absolutely no sense
By MattCobra
Every candidate shoud consider making rocket launchers and devil's banes illigal for EVERYONE this will make most players happy and will give criminals a fighting chance :heartfulpanda:
We don't want to give criminals a fighting chance. Also, I like my RPG :-(
By Aren
Locked for investigation of votes
Yoshi, The Duke II, MattCobra and 2 others liked this
By Mushy
Hey Pandas,

We have conducted an investigation into election rigging on this ballot, and we've found no evidence of cheating nor duplicate votes. With a whopping 49% of the votes, we're delighted to announce, for the third time, Duke II as the ballot winner and new Mayor of PEI!

Pro Tip: We suggest you go over the mayor-related text in our RP Rules page to get yourself up to date with the Mayor's duties and abilities. Remember that all ticket and gun license money goes to the town balance, so spend it wisely! Thank you for your efforts in helping us identify all the new forum accounts who have voted for you.

Congrats Duke II, and thank you all for participating! :party:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!