You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Cookie
I was talking with thieving beast and tought about wich was the first mafia was it mine and legalyblind's named fsdfsdfsdfs or was there any earlier im really intrested
By Voxil
I think Strazzi was the earlierst? Not sure it was a long time ago
By Burnt
Oh man oh man

Nah you’re no where near the first.

There was the “hidden” mafia and players never really knew who was in it, but the people in it as you were added if you ran into The Godfather in-game and he had seen you do good things.

This is the first one I saw as it was in the time of split staff teams and BannedHammer ran 13 and Ragnaros 10.

There also was a group who would switch from police after awhile to criminals, called ZeroZero lol.

They just did there own thing and attacked anyone who messed with em.
By Yoshi
Damn this is so interesting
By That'sQuestionables
Strazzi or Syndicate but I was in both ;)
By The Duke II
there was a seattle mafia way before strazzi. It was simply called the mafia.
By Sheriff Pedro
Strazzi or Syndicate but I was in both ;)

I Was the syndicate leader along with my homie onyx lmao :ninja:
By wonslowcar
Oh man oh man

There was the “hidden” mafia and players never really knew who was in it, but the people in it as you were added if you ran into The Godfather in-game and he had seen you do good things.

This is the first one I saw as it was in the time of split staff teams and BannedHammer ran 13 and Ragnaros 10.

There also was a group who would switch from police after awhile to criminals, called ZeroZero lol.

The days of godfather. It was so exciting seeing someone get invited lol
Burnt liked this
By BannedHammer
Oh man oh man

From when I played, ZeroZero was the biggest "mafia" of players to the point that it secretly had high end staff wanting to be a part of it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!