You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Tbh, anyone endorsed by the PSD is automatically going to win. At this point, it's actually extremely difficult to run. Most of your promises are promoted towards the PSD, like every previous mayor and every other one of your manifestos, paying them and not anyone outside of their police force, and you have the same ideas over and over and over and over again (had to put 4 overs, because i couldn't forget you've been mayor 4, not 2, not 3, but 4 times.). Change it up a little. I promoted balance for both bandits and police, gave bandits a little bit of a push forward to make it fun, and no one had a problem with it, besides you. All you're doing is adding to the problem where police are overpowered. If police are overpowered, bandits will get bored and stop being bandits. If bandits stop being bandits, PSD has no crime to fight, thus they run out of business and are shut down. If PSD is shut down, any unlicensed or ticketed person is free to do whatever, whenever, and however. Just one of my thoughts
I dont think i'll have a vote in the election, but there's a slim chance it might be someone that somewhat balances out the system.
so you helped bandits as mayor? :x :-o
As mayor, its your duty to balance pandahut, not buff the ever loving shit out of police. I did that.
Tbh, anyone endorsed by the PSD is automatically going to win. At this point, it's actually extremely difficult to run. Most of your promises are promoted towards the PSD, like every previous mayor and every other one of your manifestos, paying them and not anyone outside of their police force, and you have the same ideas over and over and over and over again (had to put 4 overs, because i couldn't forget you've been mayor 4, not 2, not 3, but 4 times.). Change it up a little. I promoted balance for both bandits and police, gave bandits a little bit of a push forward to make it fun, and no one had a problem with it, besides you. All you're doing is adding to the problem where police are overpowered. If police are overpowered, bandits will get bored and stop being bandits. If bandits stop being bandits, PSD has no crime to fight, thus they run out of business and are shut down. If PSD is shut down, any unlicensed or ticketed person is free to do whatever, whenever, and however. Just one of my thoughts
I dont think i'll have a vote in the election, but there's a slim chance it might be someone that somewhat balances out the system.
so you helped bandits as mayor? :x :-o
As mayor, its your duty to balance pandahut, not buff the ever loving shit out of police. I did that.
not true, as mayor your job is to help the police, nowhere does it say to 'balance' pandahut.
As mayor it's your job to help the people, with the way previous candidates have been doing things, citizens have felt awkward and uncomfortable from having to be wary of officers all the time, especially with Klockmann's previous law where they have to comply with police.
wonslowcar, The Duke II liked this
As mayor it's your job to help the people, with the way previous candidates have been doing things, citizens have felt awkward and uncomfortable from having to be wary of officers all the time, especially with Klockmann's previous law where they have to comply with police.
you're 100% correct and i have been in contact with civilians over these laws that they feel are a nuisance to them.
I plan to set a ticket limit and guidelines on how police can give out tickets to prevent police abuses.
The unpopular military vehicle ban will also be abolished and my manifest is also primarily focused on the civilian aspect, not just the police aspect.
It also doesn't help that every mayor gives 40k+ to a group who doesn't need the increasing 400k. Buffing police just isn't fun
I like your Ideas, you've got my vote!
The Duke II liked this
To be honest your all wrong.
No matter what, the Mayor must help the police force. Im now quoting the Mayor role's section under RP rules "The Mayor's Bamboo balance must be spent mostly to fund Law Enforcement activities."
So yeah the Mayors job is mostly to fund lawenforcements activites (according to the rules) hereafter, you can focus on the other stuff like laws, citizens needs, helping the people... So saying citizens felt akward about having a good police force, and mayors helping them all the time, can't really be avoided.
- Making a balance between bandits and police roleplay has nothing to do with the Mayor's job. The Mayor must introduce laws to citizens and mostly fund law enforcement activities. (according to the mayor's role's description under RP rules)
It's the Roleplay administrations job to balance the roles, not the Mayor LOL. The mayor is the top of the government, not the one who must make the roleplay go smooth.
BONUS
-A new manifesto pledge by Duke:
At least ONE fun event per week such as car or boat races..events to be determined by the majority of the community.
Good idea Duke!
The Duke II liked this
you're 100% correct and i have been in contact with civilians over these laws that they feel are a nuisance to them.
I plan to set a ticket limit and guidelines on how police can give out tickets to prevent police abuses.
The unpopular military vehicle ban will also be abolished and my manifest is also primarily focused on the civilian aspect, not just the police aspect.
If you do become mayor, please, for the ever loving shit, tell your officers that an arrest is 2 unlicensed or more, and please tell them not to ticket us for 6000 bamboo because they're too lazy to arrest us, and then we end up getting warranted for bullshit

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!