You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
I have some concerns.

"1. Destruction of the ‘PKBG’. A special grant of around 50k will be given to the PSD to create a new professional unit targeted against this group and any other threat. "
What, ah, IS the PKBG?

"3. The establishment of ‘housing licenses’ where shop owners may purchase a license from the mayor’s office(maximum 5k) and then be entitled to shop funding of up to 10k. The housing license will vary according to base size and will also act as a sort of insurance, so if a base is raided, the player can claim insurance from the mayor’s office and rebuild a base. "

How will ensurance work? What amount of proof of loss will be needed? What is the cap on insurance claimed? Can a player build without a license?

"5. 5k-10k funding to all businesses in P.E.I.. All legitimate businesses will be eligible for this funding and this will benefit all legal roles. "

Do you consider Doctors or Hitmen to be 'legitimate roles'?

"6. The construction of a Church to improve roleplay and for marriages to occur."

Why only a Church, and not a Synagogue or Mosque?

"7. Free electricity to all towns in my term and not just Alberton."

How do you plan on fuelling and maintaining the 12 industrial generators this would take?

"8. Abolishing the unpopular military vehicles law for most military vehicles. "

Would you keep vehicles with weapons that would be illegal if not vehicle-mounted banned?

"10. Establishment of a hunting license. Players may hunt but must first pay a fee to the mayor’s office."

How would players buy these licenses? How would police check them? Have you made an attempt to check with Classified if this is viable/acceptable?

"11. Abolition of speeding limits – this is unenforceable and instead a new law will be proposed."

What would the new law be?

"13. The establishment of a new Cabinet of Ministers, to represent all citizens of PEI, including at least ONE candidate taking part in the mayoral election. This will help improve DEMOCRACY. "

What does this have to do with 'democracy'? - these are all appointed officials.
I have some concerns.

"1. Destruction of the ‘PKBG’. A special grant of around 50k will be given to the PSD to create a new professional unit targeted against this group and any other threat. "
What, ah, IS the PKBG?

"3. The establishment of ‘housing licenses’ where shop owners may purchase a license from the mayor’s office(maximum 5k) and then be entitled to shop funding of up to 10k. The housing license will vary according to base size and will also act as a sort of insurance, so if a base is raided, the player can claim insurance from the mayor’s office and rebuild a base. "

How will ensurance work? What amount of proof of loss will be needed? What is the cap on insurance claimed? Can a player build without a license?

"5. 5k-10k funding to all businesses in P.E.I.. All legitimate businesses will be eligible for this funding and this will benefit all legal roles. "

Do you consider Doctors or Hitmen to be 'legitimate roles'?

"6. The construction of a Church to improve roleplay and for marriages to occur."

Why only a Church, and not a Synagogue or Mosque?

"7. Free electricity to all towns in my term and not just Alberton."

How do you plan on fuelling and maintaining the 12 industrial generators this would take?

"8. Abolishing the unpopular military vehicles law for most military vehicles. "

Would you keep vehicles with weapons that would be illegal if not vehicle-mounted banned?

"10. Establishment of a hunting license. Players may hunt but must first pay a fee to the mayor’s office."

How would players buy these licenses? How would police check them? Have you made an attempt to check with Classified if this is viable/acceptable?

"11. Abolition of speeding limits – this is unenforceable and instead a new law will be proposed."

What would the new law be?

"13. The establishment of a new Cabinet of Ministers, to represent all citizens of PEI, including at least ONE candidate taking part in the mayoral election. This will help improve DEMOCRACY. "

What does this have to do with 'democracy'? - these are all appointed officials.
Where is 2,4,9 and 12. #BugCan’tDoMath
Good morning @Brylth. I trust this reply finds you well. Thank you for asking questions about this manifest and showing interest.
1: The 'PKBG' is the Pandahut 'KBG' lead by Snuffy which is a communist terror group, active on P.E.I.
2: The insurance will work by paying the mayor's office a maximum of 5k funding(insurance will be different for each property and the contents inside of it so a smaller house would pay less insurance than a larger house). A screenshot will be needed and i will look at the base to see it has been raided. The insurance claimed will be determined dynamically, there will be no cap. Ofcourse a player can build without a license. To clarify, the housing 'license' and insurance are one and the same thing.
3: Between hitmen and doctors, doctors are legal roles
4:What's wrong about a Church?
5:The generators will gradually be installed and i will go on during certain periods of the day to fill up the fuel. The generators will be 'hidden' and out of public site(i.e. in a building) so that it will be very difficult to raid them.
6:This is still to be determined, i don't just decide laws myself, i talk to all the relevant stakeholders like police and civilians.
7:The new law would have a stringent definition of reckless driving.
8:It has everything to do with democracy. Let us say Candidate X wins the vote on 43% of the vote and Candidate C loses the vote on 20%. Candidate X becomes mayor without a majority, but simple majority. If Candidate X appoints Candidate C as mayor, Candidate's C will represent his voters and give more of the people a say in government. This is democracy.
Some, but not all, of my concerns are sated.

I don't understand why you're legitimizing Doctors where their main role is to help in bandit raids.

There's nothing wrong with a Church being present in PEI, but you're on a slippery slope towards establishment of religion by law, especially considering how the term "Church" refers to a Christian place of worship specifically. I find it somewhat off-putting that you would support one religion, but not others.

I don't see how you would manage to "hide" a generator when simply holding a generator or any items that needs to be powered will draw the circles of where power is, and allow a player to find it almost immediately.

How exactly would you manage to make a definition for reckless driving? Most real-life definitions rely on extreme speed or relatively complex processes to prove disregard for the rules of the road. Is there even a law establishing what side of the road to drive on yet? What about police?

Quoting here for context:

What does this have to do with 'democracy'? - these are all appointed officials."
(and response:)

"It has everything to do with democracy. Let us say Candidate X wins the vote on 43% of the vote and Candidate C loses the vote on 20%. Candidate X becomes mayor without a majority, but simple majority. If Candidate X appoints Candidate C as mayor, Candidate's C will represent his voters and give more of the people a say in government. This is democracy. "

When your criteria for ONE of your cabinet is "also ran for mayor", you're really not doing anything beyond, at best, a token appointment. If someone where to run for mayor, get a small portion of votes, and then gain power, that would be a matter of great concern, because while (say, 5%) of players wanted them in power, 95% felt that they should not.
If other players running for mayor where to, together, have a higher percentage of votes than you, and agreed with each other on a particular law, would you curb to their "vote majority?"
1 - You asked me which role is a legal role between a doctor and hitman and i told you a doctor. All roles could help bandits in some way or another such as a weaponsmith. I'm not understanding what this has got to do with the manifest
2 - I've already messaged you in discord about this one
3 - We will manage, don't you worry
4 - Establishing which side of the road to drive on will be a pivotal decision when making this law. Police will be exempt only from this law in case of responding to an emergency/car chase
5 - I want to unite people of goodwill and work together.
Tbh, anyone endorsed by the PSD is automatically going to win. At this point, it's actually extremely difficult to run. Most of your promises are promoted towards the PSD, like every previous mayor and every other one of your manifestos, paying them and not anyone outside of their police force, and you have the same ideas over and over and over and over again (had to put 4 overs, because i couldn't forget you've been mayor 4, not 2, not 3, but 4 times.). Change it up a little. I promoted balance for both bandits and police, gave bandits a little bit of a push forward to make it fun, and no one had a problem with it, besides you. All you're doing is adding to the problem where police are overpowered. If police are overpowered, bandits will get bored and stop being bandits. If bandits stop being bandits, PSD has no crime to fight, thus they run out of business and are shut down. If PSD is shut down, any unlicensed or ticketed person is free to do whatever, whenever, and however. Just one of my thoughts
I dont think i'll have a vote in the election, but there's a slim chance it might be someone that somewhat balances out the system.
ThatDerpyKid liked this
Tbh, anyone endorsed by the PSD is automatically going to win. At this point, it's actually extremely difficult to run. Most of your promises are promoted towards the PSD, like every previous mayor and every other one of your manifestos, paying them and not anyone outside of their police force, and you have the same ideas over and over and over and over again (had to put 4 overs, because i couldn't forget you've been mayor 4, not 2, not 3, but 4 times.). Change it up a little. I promoted balance for both bandits and police, gave bandits a little bit of a push forward to make it fun, and no one had a problem with it, besides you. All you're doing is adding to the problem where police are overpowered. If police are overpowered, bandits will get bored and stop being bandits. If bandits stop being bandits, PSD has no crime to fight, thus they run out of business and are shut down. If PSD is shut down, any unlicensed or ticketed person is free to do whatever, whenever, and however. Just one of my thoughts
I dont think i'll have a vote in the election, but there's a slim chance it might be someone that somewhat balances out the system.
so you helped bandits as mayor? :x :-o

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!