You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Duke’s manifest for 13
Campaign Theme: Let’s believe in P.E.I. once again

Foreword by Duke, a political veteran who has a large experience in Pandahut’s political field , the previous two time mayor of P.E.I., previous two-term mayor of Washington and one time Vice Mayor of PEI;
My campaign is built on 100% positivity, optimism and hope for the future of P.E.I. . We base our campaign on proof and I am convinced I can unite many player’s together during this campaign and help to understand better their aspirations of the future. Now more than ever, PEI needs stable leadership to make the most of the opportunities given to us by Klockmann’s previous leadership.
With this plan, we will build a stronger, fairer, more prosperous PEI, for all of us.

1. Destruction of the ‘PKBG’. A special grant of around 50k will be given to the PSD to create a new professional unit targeted against this group and any other threat.
2. Apart from the special grant of 50k to the P.S.D., I will also fund them with 100k (separate grant) over my term as mayor. This will be to help them pay wages and become even more organised.
3. The establishment of ‘housing licenses’ where shop owners may purchase a license from the mayor’s office(maximum 5k) and then be entitled to shop funding of up to 10k. The housing license will vary according to base size and will also act as a sort of insurance, so if a base is raided, the player can claim insurance from the mayor’s office and rebuild a base.
4. New homeless shelter in Alberton with a large capacity
5. 5k-10k funding to all businesses in P.E.I.. All legitimate businesses will be eligible for this funding and this will benefit all legal roles.
6. The construction of a Church to improve roleplay and for marriages to occur.
7. Free electricity to all towns in my term and not just Alberton.
8. Abolishing the unpopular military vehicles law for most military vehicles.
9. New ticket system where offences will have a guide on the maximum amount of bamboo a player can ticket for. This will improve RP and citizens will not be constantly harassed by police, a common complaint I have found amongst citizens.
10. Establishment of a hunting license. Players may hunt but must first pay a fee to the mayor’s office.
11. Abolition of speeding limits – this is unenforceable and instead a new law will be proposed.
12. Jail time will be reduced from 30 minutes to 20 minutes, to help improve RP.
13. The establishment of a new Cabinet of Ministers, to represent all citizens of PEI, including at least ONE candidate taking part in the mayoral election. This will help improve DEMOCRACY.
14. Building of a fisherman’s lodge where fishermen can gather and catch fish together. A minimum of 7k will be dedicated to this.
15. I have recently been active and I promise to be extremely active throughout my entire term, I won’t let you down.
Official list of endorsements (list ever increasing)
Klockmann(4 term mayor, current mayor of PEI, founder of PSD, judge)
Orange(2 term mayor on Washington, experienced minister under many govts.)
MexicanWolf(former pei mayor)
Matt(two time PEI mayor)

Last edited by The Duke II on June 29th, 2018, 4:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Supreme Leader, Col. Felix, TrippL and 6 others liked this
I like the idea about the electricity and the homeless shelter and all the money being funded. the best is probably the church. i got married to hero on #10 a few days after nando got married to quavo. currupt wedding because a whole bunch of robbs and arrests lol so a church should be more controled like no robbing and arresting near church while a marrage is going on. there should also be a priest rank (if there is i dont know about it) i think you will be a great mayor! i also love the hunting idea as it makes it more like real life. there should be an item called the (animalname tag) so that if someone witnesses a hunter they can arrest and jail that hunter if they dont have a tag. great idea
~Eman
The Duke II, Mr AJ liked this
I honestly am proud at the changes of what he has made. Although two things I don't support out of this campaign he has stated was destroying PKGB and decreasing the jail timing. As I go into detail of reasons these two ideas don't seem the best for Pandahut at this time.
PKGB is helping Pandahut, not no mention that their leader is quite a reasonable man. Some ways the PKGB are helping Pandahut are uniting people together to fight a common cause, PSD is working hard and getting paid fighting outlaws such as these meaning they're also boosting the economy from Weaponsmiths, Armorsmiths, Chefs, builders, decorators, and different roles by both sides needing supplies to continue the fight. In such a way the PSD and PKGB are in a war both sides are requiring help from civilians to supply them. There is a problem presented though, these civilians are being raided, mugged, and robbed which is something that must be stopped. People have high hopes now that they see a common enemy and are forming militias throughout town to town in order to stop people like these. Look at some leaders presented out that are trying to stop Rebels from destroying our community of PEI! So in other words let's keep the PKGB, but fight with our spirits.
The jail time is something that also shouldn't be changed, when you look at it carefully and think why it's a balance it becomes much more clear that it works. Reason being that the jail system is meant to keep gangsters and mafia members away from committing havoc in PEI. It's suppose to strike fear into people that doing things that are illegal are going to have consequences on them. Keeping the jail time high is something that these people should fear and if not they can be kept away from others inside a solitary like place, unless we add some type of a place that let's people have visitors.
Anyways these are my replies towards the election and I'll vote for you Bud.
You have my vote! Good luck Duke!

Forgot my endorsement tho
I love the things you wanna add. You've got my vote!
The Duke II liked this
+1 I may have left PH, and I held a Grudge against you, this term your morals seem better.. Though there is a Fake account Perhaps.. (Col. Felix, Never seen ingame) I still support you in your endeavors to become Mayor and Have my vote and Support..
I have been knocking around in my head who to vote for in the next election. So far, my instincts are saying to vote you

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!