You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
As mayor it's your job to help the people, with the way previous candidates have been doing things, citizens have felt awkward and uncomfortable from having to be wary of officers all the time, especially with Klockmann's previous law where they have to comply with police.
you're 100% correct and i have been in contact with civilians over these laws that they feel are a nuisance to them.
I plan to set a ticket limit and guidelines on how police can give out tickets to prevent police abuses.
The unpopular military vehicle ban will also be abolished and my manifest is also primarily focused on the civilian aspect, not just the police aspect.
If you do become mayor, please, for the ever loving shit, tell your officers that an arrest is 2 unlicensed or more, and please tell them not to ticket us for 6000 bamboo because they're too lazy to arrest us, and then we end up getting warranted for bullshit
a new law which is much fairer will be enacted. This is not a very fair situation and many civilians have told me about this. You are right to be angry about this and i'll be taking action, it's our number one priority.
The new law will be discussed with all the citizens of PEI and not rushed through so the majority of people can unanimously agree on it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!