You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
Name: Cannot say my IRL name but my steam name is 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪 and unturned name is Fanta.
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 14
Why would you like to join our ranks?: Because im dedicated, loyal, a friend, and will not stop a task until its completed. Also im fun to have around and i am a skilled gunman so i can help defend bases during raid
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): Yep
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Tell the leader.
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: Shoot the cop.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: In game, Yes. IRL, No
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: Well yes (within the PH rules tho)
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: Nope
Link to Steam profile: https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/fantasiaboi
Discord tag: 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪#9919
Accepted contact for an invite
By MattCobra
Name: Aqua_Wave
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 12
Why would you like to join our ranks?: I am a very experienced criminal. EVery time i am on 10 i always play as an Bandit. Im on every day and im a active memeber. I don't have any group on 10 and i would like to join a bigger crime. I love raiding bases and robbing people and i think this guy needs someone like me because i am loyaly and Powerful.
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): YES
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Tell a higher up then after that kidnapp him and rob him. When im done with that i will cut of his head and put it in his children's bed.
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: Getaway Car
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: Yes!
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: Sure
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: Jack,Yoshi
Link to Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198308508106/
Discord tag:Aqua_Wave#2575
Your application has been ACCEPTED contact me on discord for an invite!
By Supreme Leader
Name: Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 16
Why would you like to join our ranks?: I was a member of the group for a while doing all sorts of things like transporting illegal shit and spying for the group which lead to the fall of a police group but I was kicked for annoying matt. Matt, I'm sorry for that and I hope you forgive me.
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): yes
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Report to a higherup and place a hit on the member
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: See if there is a bail fee, pay it and get him/her out. If the member is a bandit, I will kill the cops arresting the member
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: yes
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: yes
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: Yoshi
Link to Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198220606097/
Discord tag: #2089
By MattCobra
Name: Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 16
Why would you like to join our ranks?: I was a member of the group for a while doing all sorts of things like transporting illegal shit and spying for the group which lead to the fall of a police group but I was kicked for annoying matt. Matt, I'm sorry for that and I hope you forgive me.
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): yes
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Report to a higherup and place a hit on the member
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: See if there is a bail fee, pay it and get him/her out. If the member is a bandit, I will kill the cops arresting the member
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: yes
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: yes
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: Yoshi
Link to Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198220606097/
Discord tag: #2089
I’ve decided to accept your application! Congrats! Please contact me on discord for an invite

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!