You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
Name: Yoseph
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 15
Why would you like to join our ranks?: I have became a criminal on 10, and like any other role, i need backup against these blackhats. I'd like being apart of the white collar robbers to take down any and all rival mafia members
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): Yes ofc
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: I'd tell higher ups and make sure the entire group knows about this player so they can be kicked/demoted. Then i'll kidnap that player and make them pay.
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: If the member and I are both bandits, ill kick the cops, if not i'll be a getaway driver.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: Yes
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: yes
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: MattCobra
Your application has been ACCEPTED contact me for an invite.

However, on other notes, I am concerned about your history of police and you’re activity on server 10. Please try to be on more often and please understand it might take longer than normal for you to be promoted due to your history of police.

Welcome to the gang!
By MattCobra
Name: X Alpha
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 13
Why would you like to join our ranks?: cause I have no one to watch my back when I need it and no one to help me with anything
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): yes i agree
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: tell higher ups
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: anything I can to help him
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: yes
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: yes
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: matt

https://steamcommunity.com/id/2052116181/

discord
X_Alpha129
Your application has been ACCEPTED contact me for an invite!

Welcome to the gang!
By PhantomPear
Name: PhantomPear
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 18
Why would you like to join our ranks?: I Want to join the White Collar Robbers for a few reasons. First, it is a very professional group and probably the longest running crime group in Pandahut History with very experienced and active members. Secondly i would like to join because i have a lot of experience in the outlaw roles (Twisted Raiders, Santora Mafia) and i know how to run Drug Operations, Kidnap, Rob, Raid etc and joining your group i can have a team behind my back incase the police decided to mess with me. Lastly, with another force in the group i think the group can be even more successful than it already is as i am a very active, loyal member to any group i join. Now i know i dont have the best rep with some of the members in the group but i hope i can change that in the future.
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): I Do.
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Immediately tell a higher up member in the group.
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: It depends what role they are, if they are bandit i would go and kill the arresting officers. If they are Kidnapper/Drug Lord etc i would ask the bail and pay it to get our group member out of jail.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: I Will sacrifice myself if it is to keep the group safe.
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: I Do with blood sweat and tears
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: NeedlessMemeing
By Supreme Leader
Name: Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 16
Why would you like to join our ranks?: I'm reapplying as I was kicked a few weeks ago for annoying the leader MattCobra. Matt, when you read this, I just want to say, I'm deeply sorry for annoying you and I would like to make it up to you however you want
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): Hell yes
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Report it to someone in command
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: If I'm a bandit and the member arrested is a bandit, I'd kill the cop/s involved. If the arrestee is not a bandit, I'd pay his bail fee.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: yup
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: yep
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: Jack
Last edited by Supreme Leader on June 24th, 2018, 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Dani Omerovic
Add me to referrals!
By Penguino
Name: Penguino
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 14
Why would you like to join our ranks?: I need a new group as I have just came back to Unturned and I'm a GREAT outlaw
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): Yes
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Cut them off and kick them or get someone else to kick them
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: Try to help them
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: Yes
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: Yes
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: No
By Yoshi
Name: PhantomPear
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 18
Why would you like to join our ranks?: I Want to join the White Collar Robbers for a few reasons. First, it is a very professional group and probably the longest running crime group in Pandahut History with very experienced and active members. Secondly i would like to join because i have a lot of experience in the outlaw roles (Twisted Raiders, Santora Mafia) and i know how to run Drug Operations, Kidnap, Rob, Raid etc and joining your group i can have a team behind my back incase the police decided to mess with me. Lastly, with another force in the group i think the group can be even more successful than it already is as i am a very active, loyal member to any group i join. Now i know i dont have the best rep with some of the members in the group but i hope i can change that in the future.
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): I Do.
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Immediately tell a higher up member in the group.
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: It depends what role they are, if they are bandit i would go and kill the arresting officers. If they are Kidnapper/Drug Lord etc i would ask the bail and pay it to get our group member out of jail.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: I Will sacrifice myself if it is to keep the group safe.
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: I Do with blood sweat and tears
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: NeedlessMemeing
Accepted please contact me on discord to get an invite.
Welcome to the gang!
By MattCobra
Name: Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 16
Why would you like to join our ranks?: I'm reapplying as I was kicked a few weeks ago for annoying the leader MattCobra. Matt, when you read this, I just want to say, I'm deeply sorry for annoying you and I would like to make it up to you however you want
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): Hell yes
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Report it to someone in command
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: If I'm a bandit and the member arrested is a bandit, I'd kill the cop/s involved. If the arrestee is not a bandit, I'd pay his bail fee.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: yup
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: yep
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: Jack
I’ve decided to decline your application. It’s not that you didn’t hit the required votes, it’s just that we’re unsure. You also applied for the Black Hats. Feel free to re apply after one week.
Lex Of Talionis liked this
By -xXxStealthxXx-
Name: Stealth
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 12
Why would you like to join our ranks?: I have been betrayed by so many citizens and cops and would like to get revenge and also because i want to join a trustworthy team
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): For Sure
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Tell someone who is a higher rank (example Matt Cobra) if they can get him or I can
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: Tell the cop to release him or he will be tortured by me or multiple others
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: Hell ya
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: I will pop there heads with a Backlash
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: Not any but I know a few who have helped me out
Discord is Stealth#5825
Steam link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198383088657/
By MattCobra
Name: Stealth
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 12
Why would you like to join our ranks?: I have been betrayed by so many citizens and cops and would like to get revenge and also because i want to join a trustworthy team
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): For Sure
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Tell someone who is a higher rank (example Matt Cobra) if they can get him or I can
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: Tell the cop to release him or he will be tortured by me or multiple others
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: Hell ya
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: I will pop there heads with a Backlash
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: Not any but I know a few who have helped me out
Discord is Stealth#5825
Steam link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198383088657/
Your application has been ACCEPTED contact me for an invite!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!