You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
The White Collar Robbers are the next crime spree to attack Washington

We are contracted robbers and heisters, like our name suggests we stay away from pety drug deals and robberies, we go for big, huge jobs instead.

Have somebody you want dead? We're your guys. Want somebody to be robbed,kidnapped, or raided? Give us a call.
We'll accept jobs from any people except our enemies. What's that Mr Corrupt Police Officer? You want another member of the police force to be killed because he's trying to report you for corruption? Of course sir, 2K and we'll have him held in a barn, blindfold on and blowtorch in hand.

If you'd like to join our ranks, complete the current application thread down below.
Code: Select allName: Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): Why would you like to join our ranks?: Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: Link to Steam profile: Discord tag:
Current Members
  • President - MattCobra
  • Vice President - Mellon
  • Co Vice Presidents - Bat-Kat,Yoshi AKA Miner
  • Head Sergeant At Arms- Quavo Huncho, NeedlessMemeing
  • Sergeant At Arms - Shrewd Shroud, Voxi
  • Life Gangsters - TNLG Dennis, Jack, Bjarne, Brylth AKA BugPony, Pengu, Supreme Leader of North Korea,Gibilion, Fox Said Die
  • Gangsters - Epsilon, Durn_VI (John Wick), Fuzzy, LucK, BeastMan, T-Moist, Kai, Noice, ThatGuyBob, Killer Jimmeh
  • Recruits - Social Skillz, Edd, Memes Dank
About the Owner
MattCobra had originally started his crime spree under the name of 'Seattle Mafia' 6 months. Ever since, he's killed over 200 people (fairly) and committed multiple crimes against the state, showing up on the criminal record multiple times. He's never been charged with a criminal record and over the time, has had his balance hit 1 million bamboo, exploring the drug empire multiple times and eventually being the king pin of Washington. Many Police Operations have tried to take out Matt and his empire but they have all failed. Examples include, PPD, SSPF and PSD.

Thanks for reading, hope to see you all applying.
Last edited by MattCobra on June 25th, 2018, 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By MattCobra
Name: I <3 TOOTHLESS
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed): 14
Why would you like to join our ranks?: Because i'm really bored and tired of robbing and raiding here all by myself. I want to finally be a part of a bigger plan
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): yes
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Ask a higher member of the group for permissions to put him down
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: Tie the cop, torture him, and then let him starve to death. (or just simply kill him)
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: OF COURSE
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honour?: Yes
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: No, because there are no current members for now at least
Your application has beenACCEPTED contact me, Mellon, Bat-Kat, Yoshi, Needless Memes or Quavo Huncho for an invite.
By Lex Of Talionis
I left the group, Not active and Extremely Bias
By Dani Omerovic
Add me to Referrals
By Quavo
Add me to referrals
By MattCobra
Name:JacobandTay
Age (doesn't need to be disclosed):
Why would you like to join our ranks?: Kill Everyone and Everything, more importantly the commies. I am a Ex-Colacurcio and A Ex-Cobra Militant. I want to assist in being a White Collar Robber...
Do you agree not to snitch to the police unless it's part of a set up (fake info): Of course
You caught a member plotting to snitch. What do you do?: Pull a Shrek on them, and ask what they're doing in my swamp. No I would beat the living tar out of them then report them to Matty boy
Another member is being arrested. What do you do?: Shoot the fuck out of the officer if they're in a bandit role
Do you agree to risk your life for the group?: Ofc
Do you agree to kill any enemies and defend the groups honor?: I will kidnap,Rob,and raid all officers And WNG
Any current members (Life Gangster+) referred you to join?: Nobody
Your application has been ACCEPTED contact me, Mellon, Bat-Kat, Yoshi, Quavo or NeedlessMemeing for an invite
By ThatDerpyKid
Your group has been noticed, Mr. Matt.
By MattCobra
Your group has been noticed, Mr. Matt.
*Mr MattCobra

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!