You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Pyro
In-Game Name: OKDad (might be pyro but im doing a name change to OKDad.)

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 80080/edit

Unturned Hours: 500 hours

Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences) Because I am a really good pvper and a pretty good raider.
I also know pretty much every loophole and exploit on ph which can help the BlackHats grow.

Do you have connections? (High-rank police, staff, etc) Nope

How active are you? Fairly active, depends on how fast or slow the servers are, but i will be active for the next month or so. about 5-10 hours a day

Do you have a mic? Yes

What role do you usually play? Weaponsmith or Bandit (whichever the group would prefer...)

What would you do if you hear someone snitching? Report to the godfather (like my rp? 😉) or a higher up and try to keep whatever was snitched below police contact as well as I can, I will also have a log on who not to trust and give to leader weekly or when asked.
By Yoshi

Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences) Because I am a really good pvper and a pretty good raider.
I also know pretty much every loophole and exploit on ph which can help the BlackHats grow.

How active are you? Fairly active, depends on how fast or slow the servers are, but i will be active for the next month or so. about 5-10 hours a day

Do you have a mic? Yes

What role do you usually play? Weaponsmith or Bandit (whichever the group would prefer...)

What would you do if you hear someone snitching? Report to the godfather (like my rp? 😉) or a higher up and try to keep whatever was snitched below police contact as well as I can, I will also have a log on who not to trust and give to leader weekly or when asked.
I spoke with the staff team and if you are caught exploiting or abusing loopholes you and this group will be punished
By Pyro
Why the group? they haven't accepted and now i will prob be declined for the safety of this group, you should've just said me in that case..
also I do respect you and your position as super mod, i just wanted to point out that as since I am technically not part of the group, you shouldn't put any blame or potential punishments on the group.
By Yoshi
Why the group? they haven't accepted and now i will prob be declined for the safety of this group, you should've just said me in that case..
also I do respect you and your position as super mod, i just wanted to point out that as since I am technically not part of the group, you shouldn't put any blame or potential punishments on the group.
I should have phrased it better, if the group accepts you and then you are caught abusing loopholes and exploiting, the group will also be at fault for basically encouring exploiting
By YaBoiMerk
In-Game Name: YaBoiMerk
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BostonStrong6-17/home
Unturned Hours:518
Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences)I hate police and snitches. I also love making fast cash. I dont mind killing for it either.

Do you have connections? (High-rank police, staff, etc) Smokegod (trial mod) NeoXCobra(RCMP Deputy in training)

How active are you? About 3-5 hours per night.

Do you have a mic? Yes

What role do you usually play? Bandit/Uber Driver

What would you do if you hear someone snitching? I have robbed and placed hits on people who have snitched on me or any of my informants.
By Matty
I should have phrased it better, if the group accepts you and then you are caught abusing loopholes and exploiting, the group will also be at fault for basically encouring exploiting
Kid the only person in trouble would be the people who are outside, not the whole group. So you’re saying when jack straight up kosed me In front of you that will be you’re whole groups fault? Lmfao I sill remeber when you said in world chat that day that you’re gonna give him a warning, biased fuck.
By Matty
In-Game Name: YaBoiMerk
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BostonStrong6-17/home
Unturned Hours:518
Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences)I hate police and snitches. I also love making fast cash. I dont mind killing for it either.

Do you have connections? (High-rank police, staff, etc) Smokegod (trial mod) NeoXCobra(RCMP Deputy in training)

How active are you? About 3-5 hours per night.

Do you have a mic? Yes

What role do you usually play? Bandit/Uber Driver

What would you do if you hear someone snitching? I have robbed and placed hits on people who have snitched on me or any of my informants.
Accepted to the BH Regime for recruitment. (This isn’t the actual group, after serving time for us we will see about your loyalty and then move you to the official BlackHats.)
By wonslowcar
Kid the only person in trouble would be the people who are outside, not the whole group. So you’re saying when jack straight up kosed me In front of you that will be you’re whole groups fault? Lmfao I sill remeber when you said in world chat that day that you’re gonna give him a warning, biased fuck.
That's not rephrasing, it has the exact same meaning as what you said. Although there is something called guilty by association, a group leader is in no way responsible for what his or her group members do. Would you ban someone's entire group for kosing, or just ban the one person who kosed?
Also, im sure you meant encouraging instead of encouring. We do not encourage exploiting, in fact we try to discipline our members for breaking rules. Talk to me when you have proof of any of our higher ranking members telling other members to break rules on the server
By Matty

Do you have a mic? Yes

Add me on steam/discord
By Twofool
In-Game Name: TwoFool
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262176656/
Discord: TwoFool✓#0761
Unturned Hours: 4,113
Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences) I think You should accept me because i have a deep passion for killing people. And taking their stuff. Basicly watching them suffer. I also love kidnapping people and getting rich by making people pay for the hostages release. All in All i love Causing Mayhem And i think by join this group i would be in the right spot for all the amazing Crime i do.

Do you have connections? (High-rank police, staff, etc) No.

How active are you? On a scale of 1-10 10 being the highest 1 being the lowest im am around a 7-8

Do you have a mic? Yes. (it's broken RN Trying to get a new one But i can use phone in the meantime)

What role do you usually play? Hitman/Kidnaper/Bandit. (experience in all)

What would you do if you hear someone snitching? I would either Rob them if i am a bandit, Place a hit on them or Kidnap them. I would also tell other members to do the same.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!