You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Matty
In-Game Name:r
Steam Link:r
Unturned Hours:r
Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences)r

Do you have connections? (High-rank police, staff, etc)r

How active are you?r
r
What role do you usually play? r

What would you do if you hear someone snitching? r
Your application has been accepted, love your creativity!
The answer to all his questions was r?
lmao ur so scared that u look who joined our group, im deadddd
By wonslowcar
dutom, your signature is the edgiest fucking :emo: linkin park ass Ł Ø N E W Ø Ł F name having ass i've ever seen.
By Matty
dutom, your signature is the edgiest fucking :emo: linkin park ass Ł Ø N E W Ø Ł F name having ass i've ever seen.
Stop replying to this
By wonslowcar
In-Game Name: Zephorian (Zephie within Group for easier name calling) Daedalus within Steam
---
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zephoriann/
---
---
Unturned Hours: 1087 Hours On this Acc (No judging plz <3), another maybe 30 or so on my other I use for different games.
---
Why should we accept you? (2-5 sentences)

I'd like to say I'm not all too shabby at PvP, and know the confines of PvE within their respective parameters. Know authority and communication and jokes when needest with a lovely, silky british voice. Dont mind bringing a couple of laughs to the group.
---
Do you have connections? (High-rank police, staff, etc)

I used to be friends with one of the Senior RP Admins, Lynx I think, months back, but lost touch and dont know if he even plays anymore but after some time invested, potentially trying for mod myself.
---
How active are you?

Wifi has been out since Christmas (Long Story) but now having access, can be on practically whenever, like now at 2 in the morning when most should be sleeping ;D
---
What role do you usually play?

I normally fit the [Bandit] Role within Unturned, however, I more like to duo with someone. Ill be a sniper from around 200 meters away as a partner approaches the victim. They would call /rob and Id of course do /Robassist and ensure my partner(s) know to ascertain that they have an companion watching from trees if they try anything. Leaves a player, Me, able to clean up any mess created from a situation.
---
What would you do if you hear someone snitching?

In the definition of snitching, I see it as threat to general well-beaing. For any personal snitchings, may potentially kept unto thyself to not show as a snitch myself showing I overheard. ~Silence is the beast weapon, with Patience as a backup, and kept unto thyself can strike at any moment. Having my own access to whatever I want after kept, can bury a man deeper than they can reach. Whether by pocket, by lie, or by grave.
Your application ahs been accepted! Contact me on steam
We're officially enemies. you accepted a furry
By LilMonkey
In-Game Name:LilMonkey!
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303433619/
Unturned Hours: 950
Why Should You Accept Me: Because Overall I Want To Be Apart Of The Family And Get Rid Of The Cops! Once And For All
Do I Have Many Connections With High Ranking Cops?: Not Really..
How Active Am I?: I Play For Atleast 9 Hours Weekdays And 13 Hours On Weekends,
Roles i Play As: I Normally Play As A Bandit Or A DrugLord
If I Heard Somone Snitching I Would Report It To MattNewton, Or Another High Ranking Member In The Blood Blackhats Mafia
By Matty
In-Game Name:LilMonkey!
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303433619/
Unturned Hours: 950
Why Should You Accept Me: Because Overall I Want To Be Apart Of The Family And Get Rid Of The Cops! Once And For All
Do I Have Many Connections With High Ranking Cops?: Not Really..
How Active Am I?: I Play For Atleast 9 Hours Weekdays And 13 Hours On Weekends,
Roles i Play As: I Normally Play As A Bandit Or A DrugLord
If I Heard Somone Snitching I Would Report It To MattNewton, Or Another High Ranking Member In The Blood Blackhats Mafia
You have beenaccepted]. Contact my steam
By Cimpax
Steam Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276212223/

Unturned Hours:
742 Hours

I've been playing on Pandahut for a while, and over time I always wanted to join a clan or a large group. And from a person thats been a clan before, it does feel good knowing in your group are people willing to fight for each other. And you have this sense of belonging somewhere in the game and I really.

No, I do not.

How active are you?
I play Unturned once a day.

Bandit, Hitman (My roles a glitched and I have two.)

I would the contact the leader of the clan or someone in high power to report him/her.
By Matty
Steam Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276212223/

Unturned Hours:
742 Hours

I've been playing on Pandahut for a while, and over time I always wanted to join a clan or a large group. And from a person thats been a clan before, it does feel good knowing in your group are people willing to fight for each other. And you have this sense of belonging somewhere in the game and I really.

No, I do not.

How active are you?
I play Unturned once a day.

Bandit, Hitman (My roles a glitched and I have two.)

I would the contact the leader of the clan or someone in high power to report him/her.
Your application has been accepted.
By Dani Omerovic
Matt Newton...... I see that we are enemies now..... and just so you know i will hunt you down... so hide hide... because im coming soon for you......
By Matty
Matt Newton...... I see that we are enemies now..... and just so you know i will hunt you down... so hide hide... because im coming soon for you......
Who tf are u sit down sweetie

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!