You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Aren
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor of PEI! The ballot will start on the 5th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.
  • Be friendly to those in-game
  • Set up promotional signs
  • Give out items
  • All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!
In order for a player to apply for Mayor on #13, you must fill in this format:
  • Steam Name and In-game name:
  • Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
  • Time Zone:
  • Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
  • Steam ID 64:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
  • Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
  • Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
  • How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
  • Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
  • Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
  • What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
  • How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions):
Extra info:
  • You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
  • On the 5th of May I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and on the end of the 7th, the Mayor will be elected!
Current Applicants

Rules:
  • 1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot
  • 2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on #13 on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
  • 3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off
Barry liked this
By TrippL
Steam Name and In-game name: Orange
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 8AM - 10PM
Time Zone: CDT (EST -1:00)
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing on Pandahut: 350
Steam ID 64: in signature
Steam Profile Link: in signature
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: me, myself, and I
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: so I can put the Mayor role to good use
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: Help out police and citizens my ENTIRE TERM and not quit when I feel like it.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes but not in a while and normally small things.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: funding law enforcement and citizens businesses along with possible government programs to help new/poor people.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): Build houses / shops for people who need it along with a possible soup kitchen
Steam Name and In-game name: DukeOfLettuce
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
2pm to 12am est
Time Zone:
EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 50+
Steam ID 64: 76561198126471213
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126471213
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: N/A
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes and Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: So that I can change Alberton for the better.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will be able to create some much needed laws
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, I cdmed someone and got banned.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will spend the money on our citizens, and construction of public housing.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): I will build a garage in alberton, and further build the homeless shelter in the diner.
By Aren
Steam Name and In-game name:Aren
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):3pm EST to 11pm EST(During weekdays) ~Noon EST to 10-11pm EST (Weekends)
Time Zone:EST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:To many xd
Steam ID 64: profiles/76561198359076049
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198359076049/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:Matt, Quavo, Mellon HookthenCook, PhantomPear, Stan
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:I wish to become this rank to continue to help organize the police force, Continue supporting the police force and funding them, I have already assisted the police force by granting them 70% of the town balance when i was appointed mayor, as well as out-of-pocket pay to some of our captains.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: By being active and interviewing police before granting them a warrant, or a +3 on their application. This will help the community by not giving out bias/unfair warrants and +3s. I have also designated a room to the PSD inside of the mayor estate for their meetings.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: No
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Of course, I've been here for almost a year. Come August I would have been here for 1 year.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will use it for funding the PSD as well as police officers outside of the PSD
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): I will only give a permit to those who are building bases/houses for the community. I will only give them for a maximum size of 5x5x4. Anything larger will not be granted permission, Once a permit is granted I will give them up to 25k of the town balance in order to build this project. 70% of it will go to the police group(PSD), 20% of it will go to captains specifically.
Quavo liked this
By Klockmann
Steam Name and In-game name: Klockmann
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 5 to 12 pm, cant promise in weekends tho.
Time Zone: gmt+1
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Since last year april. But in hours maybe around 500 hours.
Steam ID 64: 76561198128175925
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/klockmann
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: None
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to show PEI the way once again. Ive builded PEI law-enforcement from scratch, and its fully working with an appointed Sheriff. This means i can focus on other stuff than just law-enforcement.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will help the community of PEI with building mayoral housing support service. I will built a working government with important duties such as forgein issues working with Washington. Police duties having contact to Sheriff Yoseph my good friend, and an housing service government support service. Will also provide buissnesses money support and will fund Pandahut Sheriff Department 100k bamboo.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: No
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Government duties, buildings, minister salaries and important other mayoral stuff such as re-campaigning for mayor.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): Slow down campaigns, PSD recruit campaigns, PEI Mayor's office building, Housing service, Town hall and more.
Steam Name and In-game name: JacobandTay
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): Currently-10AM- 3AM EST. Unless I have work..
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 500+
Steam ID 64: 76561198289221330
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LonelyWea ... NoFriends/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Voxi
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes, Of Course
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to become mayor so that I can do something for a change. PEI needs justice and I plan to bring it, Klockmann and Matt brought Justice through Valiant Efforts to make the PSD a Superpower and they did, Bandits cowered and I plan to bring the same amount of Justice. I will fund the PSD 200k and perhaps more as time goes on to support them within both morale and armor. I myself am a Police Chief myself and I see constant violence on the streets and the PSD is mostly unarmed and unmatched to the amount of bandits and kidnappers such as Aren Laurenza! Back to the subject, PEI needs more Armed Police, and so I will be paying and arming each unarmed officer I see on the streets 5k. I must go to write my campaign post, goodbye my citizens!
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: All will be announced in a Post following this one.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Back in January for KOSx3..
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes of course
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Like I said all will be within a post following this one.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): I will support and grant most if not all builders, CEO's, Chef's, and The Bunch, we desperately need more roles than Bandit and RCMP
Quavo liked this
By PhantomPear

Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 4-11PM M-F 11AM-2AM

Time Zone: EST

Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: around 490

SteamID64: 76561198258599511

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/toxicphantomo_o/

Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Myself

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes

Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I Have Been Mayor x3 and active until Christmas (December) Midterms (January) so i can be much more active in past months to help the people of PEI.

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: Well my plans are to Work on stopping crime in PEI. With the help of the PSD i can abolish crime and make it safer for the civilians. I Will be funding the group 50K. I Plan to build A Community Building with a side of a Community Hospital. I Will be hiring Doctors to run the Hospital side and have free medical supplies that i will provide for the people when needed.

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: KOS Bans, Mainly Warning

Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Of course silly goose Im A Global Moderator :P

What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Funding PSD 50K . Building A Community Building with a Hospital attached. Hiring Doctors to run the Hospital and funding those doctors so they can provide medical supplies.

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor?(Builder and constructor permissions): Building A Community Building with a Hospital attached. Hiring Doctors to run the Hospital and funding those doctors so they can provide medical supplies.

Extra info: I Think with the more free time i have this month i can do more for the citizens of PEI!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!