You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Social Skillz
hi, ok so title is pretty cool but no im not boutta use grammar too lazy right now
so basically the Fueling Seattle Program is a program made by me to help provide gas to the people in Seattle, and for the police officers. this is going to be either a short or long program, depending on what happens, to finally be able to fuel seattle, and never need you to buy gas, or drive all the way across the map to get some.
now, on my end, i do need some help. this is what i do ask of you people:
buy/make pumpjacks, set up 2-3 of them outside your base, and leave them running.
if your inside seattle, great, it will help me put gas inside of the tanks.
next, whenever you have empty gas cans on you, that you wont use, fuel them up in a gas station in like Everett or Tacoma, and bring them to seattle to refuel the tanks.
this is a non-profit progam. all costs go out of my account.
if you wish to donate, i only accept donations maximum of 2k, and this will only be used when needed. such as:
expanding my fuel capacity
buying new scavengers in case mine gets blown up
paying for gas (as i buy my own scavenger gas)
if your good at placing plates, contact me, as i do wish to expand my fuel load.
thank you
By MattCobra
Cos I’m such a #NiceGuy I’ll set up a small oil refinery guarded by a few soldiers for you if you want
ShrewdShroud liked this
By Social Skillz
Cos I’m such a #NiceGuy I’ll set up a small oil refinery guarded by a few soldiers for you if you want
all i really need are some pump-jacks that would have a generator constantly fueled.
if you want to do that, go ahead and DM me the location of it so i can come and go

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!